Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

FFS! Just realised why everyone looked at me funny at the children's. Enter today when I went to sign up for my course, and why there was leaflets about domestic abuse slipped onto my chair, I'd not even remembered the big bruise on my face! Oh shit lol they all think dh did it! He didn't, he's threatened before (during massive arguments) but he knows his big sister and dad would break his legs, I'm back up there Wednesday and I want to set the record straight but I don't want to draw attention to it in case they think I'm making excuses.
Bollocks! I rammed my jaw into the corner of a cupboard picking something up like a complete tard!

Oh dear Tanya! Maybe just casually mentioned how much it hurt ramming your jaw into the cupboard and laugh about how clumsy you are.

Maria is wearing jeans for the first time ever. She looks too grown up :(

The no cross posting rule is HAAARD!

Nat, thats so cute - take pictures! I don't think I've ever known a baby that's got to that age without wearing jeans

Flynn was wearing jeans at a few days old.. And shoes! I'm a terrible mother I love it when he looks all grown up, he's in jeans and a button up check shirt today.

I like Maria looking like a baby :)

Ok I shall spam you Maria in jeans!

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/baby%20one%20year/827dc43f.jpg
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/baby%20one%20year/5a6b57d7.jpg
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/baby%20one%20year/67c0eec5.jpg

She looks like she's had quite an adventure today!

I'm so glad we live in a time where a camera is always available!

aww nat, she looks so grown up , put her back in her baby clothes now!!!.... shes growing up too fast!

Too fast :cry:

Horrid night last night, took 4 hours to get her to sleep for bed!!!! If the window would have opened wide enough, I'm sure I would have thrown her out of it :growlmad:

Oh god it's awful when they do shit like that!!

I don't think I've ever had to spend that long yet. I don't think i could handle it. Lol I'm not an evening person at all!

I got angry at her :( I was very tired. OH took her in the lounge when I got angry as I didn't want to shout at her.

That just makes you a wonderful mummy!

No one has the patience of a saint! I can't imagine anyone would have a baby that won't go to bed for for four hours and still feel serene and calm at the end of it. Unless theyre a drone.

Oh I'm sure some of the perfect mums on this forum will say that I have done so...

Everyone's got frustrated at their baby at some point, it's normal, they are very demanding, don't sleep when they should and never say thanks, it's like having an extra dh!
The perfect mummy's would have been serene after and then made fresh bread for the morning (can't have perfect baby eating shop bread!!) scrubbed all the house and done the washing before pumping 15 pints of milk and doing crafts.

Me, I tell him to go the fuck to sleep, then return to the sofa to eat half a cheesecake with dh and watch a tv programme about sex robots, after climbing over mountains of washing and not daring to look at the kitchen.

Tanya I think I just fell in love with you a little!

Haven't you noticed the perfect mummies are the ones that somehow have time to write a 20 minute essay on everything while they're supposed to be paying that constant attention to their kids! Besides, their babies would NEVER refuse to sleep. Don't you know perfect mummies have perfect babies?

I doubt anyone could keep up for 4 hours, even the perfect mummies on here!

I've had a brilliant night, Sophie has all of the sudden started sleeping better (probably jinxed it now).

But to punish me for a good night sleep, she is now SO clingy it's actually ridiculous. She only wants to be in my arms. It's not good enough to be on my lap, or in between my legs on the floor. I need to hold her. This means she screamed as if she was being tortured while I had a shower, even though she was in the bathroom with me, she could see me and I was talking to her. I can't go to the toilet, even when I bring her with me, as I can't even pull my trousers up while she sits on the floor, because she screams the second I put her down.
If I dare to stand up when we're in the livingroom she goes mental. I can't even grab something from the other side of the room (and our livingroom is tiny) because she'll crawl after me bawling her eyes out. Going to grab something out of the kitchen is treated as a mortal sin.

I yelled at her to shut up and stop acting like such a baby (which is a stupid thing to say to a baby), but ugh.. I really don't mind having her close all the time, but sometimes I do need 1 or 2 hands to do stuff :(.

:rofl: tanya

Oh no Lauki :hugs: I hope this phase passes quickly!

Tanya, you're brilliant! :D

We'll live here. At least she slept from 6.40pm till 3.30am and then after a quick feed from 3.45am till 6am and then snoozed with me for an hour.

Why do I feel more tired after a good night sleep though :rofl:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->