Off work, feel so guilty!

Janiepops

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
Just phoned in coz I'm so sick today :( Was bad yesterday too, so they saw what I was like, but I feel so guilty about not going in. With the state of affairs right now, I worry about my job as it is, without having to take time off. I just hope they understand...

I know how you feel. I have been having some bad headaches and i had a migrain on saturday. Thankfully as of yet i havnt took time off because of illness but this week, because it is easter holidays, there is hardly any of us in so i am worried if i become ill i will have to go to work as there is no one to cover! I have been complaining of tirdeness and nasuea etc but all ppl keep telling me is 'pregnancy is not an illness' Arrrr if i hear that one more time ! It sucks x

Don't feel guilty - if you're not well you're not well. Especially if they saw you were not good yesterday they cannot complain that you want to get better. Would they rather you stayed at work suffering and being unproductive (as you can tell it's my pet peeve too!)

Put your feet up, have a cuppa and try to relax....hopefully you'll be 100% tomorrow and you will be fit to take on the world!

I agree with aimee-lou. have a rest, your more use to them if you make yourself better, than if you stay in work and become even more poorly and then need further time off. Have a brew and relax

Amy xx

I was off work for 3 weeks with my dd.
I took one of the weeks as a holiday week.
There was just no way I could have worked, and luckily I am a housewife now, but if I wasn't I would have been off again.

If you are sick every time you stand up like I was, how can anyone expect you to work!!

I told my work I had a stomach flu that just wouldn't go away (nearly true!!)

Yeah I've got a week booked off in 3 weeks time, I really can't wait for it! I know I'm worrying for no reason, and I text my workmate there who told me to stop being silly and noone is bothered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->