Official August Mummies Club!!

Well, I know I am a bit early but we've started setting up the nursery. It is spring cleaning time for me and we have to rotate our office to the upstairs so the baby can be near us. So all the baby things are being moved downstairs where I see them and I couldn't help but get everything out and play around a bit. :rofl: So now I'm somewhat setting it up.

We also went to a furniture store yesterday to buy a new mattress set and they had a glider that I liked for baby's room so I bought that as well! haha. I can't help myself. And we don't even know if it's a boy or a girl yet. When that day comes, I will really not be able to stop. :blush:

Haha, I want to go get stuff for the baby room so bad :) But we are looking at buying a home, so I want to wait until I find the home I like, so its a total bummer! Congrats though, go nuts.

Haha, I want to go get stuff for the baby room so bad :) But we are looking at buying a home, so I want to wait until I find the home I like, so its a total bummer! Congrats though, go nuts.
Home buying..so stressful. I hope it all works itself out for you! Than you'll have a whole new house to decorate, not just a baby room. :happydance:

So girls..is anoyone getting more of love handles then a bump> ? lol. I always in the past would get a nice round bump and be all baby....this time around i got love handles that keep growing!!!!!!!:( My bump isnt getting bigger.......i've never had love handles before...:(

House shopping...so fun right! ...lol NOt. were trying to sell our house so we can get a bigger one! not very easy these days. We only have three bedroom and one of them is an office for my husbands business. SO .......as of now......boys are sharing a room...and baby will be in our room.:( So sad.......i want a new nursery!!!!!!!

Oh I cant handle it haha. I am sooo stressed! I hate everything I see, they are so small or too big, and they dont have what I want and the SO wants what I dont. We have an okay range since we got 200,000.00 for a home and here in MN we can find a nice home for that, but I cant deal with it haha. He is in the Army so he leaves a lot and its like...I am by myself most the time anyway and I want this house the way I want it!!!!! haha

Oh I cant handle it haha. I am sooo stressed! I hate everything I see, they are so small or too big, and they dont have what I want and the SO wants what I dont. We have an okay range since we got 200,000.00 for a home and here in MN we can find a nice home for that, but I cant deal with it haha. He is in the Army so he leaves a lot and its like...I am by myself most the time anyway and I want this house the way I want it!!!!! haha

So do you have a house that you are trying to sell as well? I know we are both SO picky...and our house was built by my dad and its beautiful and we have a pond out back..but it's just TOO small for us!:(

You live in MN....oh wow. I'm in WI!:) My sister lives in MN.

Is your husband in active duty? do you like it? We are talking about my OH joining at least the reserves or national gaurd. But we've never been apart from each other or been away from the boys...so idk how well we would deal with it.

My DH is Navy and he just switched back to sea duty so will be leaving in and out here pretty soon. Just in time to raise a baby by myself! :cry: So I understand exactly what you mean about wanting it your way. I consider the house we own mine because I'm the one always in it and the one that takes care and does repairs on it. I don't blame you for wanting something specific. Whatever you end up buying will be what your stuck looking at every day so that can be VERY stressful! The worst part of buying a house for me was the actual closing day. It was just a ton of rushing around and than cleaning the house before we could move in. It was awful. :hugs::hugs: I send all my sympathy and hugs your way.

:happydance:hi girls back from scan all was fab so happy where having a baby only joking im having a
.boy:blue::blue::blue::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

and gab that mines it was wrong me to i added up to 32 :hug:

hi all im gonna be an august mummy to lets hope this one comes on the day its due and not before, im 21weeks 2mrw and go for my scan in the morning.

Welcome Zowie..:) Did you have preterm labor in the past? I've had two preemie babies so just curious what you meant.

Good luck for your scan tomorrow..are you finding out the sex?

:happydance:hi girls back from scan all was fab so happy where having a baby only joking im having a
.boy:blue::blue::blue::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance:

and gab that mines it was wrong me to i added up to 32 :hug:

congrats hunni on the boy news :) glad everything went well xxx:hug:

Hey all

I had my scan today and I am on team PINK!!!

x

hi all im gonna be an august mummy to lets hope this one comes on the day its due and not before, im 21weeks 2mrw and go for my scan in the morning.

-Hey hun. What day are you due and I'll add you to the list! Good luck tomorrow!! Are you finding out the sex?

leo cangrats on team blue

loo congrats on team pink

think it is 1/2 and 1/2 now with the blue and pink. i still cinda think there is mayb a chanes this 1 is a girl lol iam just worrying my self i think.

i cant start baby shopping proper untill after 29wks as dnt wanna buy to much and not use it lol. Baby still moving about a lot started geting cramps in the side of my bump the last few days and pulling panes at the top so think hes growing.

has any1 felt the babys' kick in there bottom? he keeps kicking me low down at the back and i can feel it in my bum lol is that just me?

leo cangrats on team Blue
loo congrats on team Pink

Leo congrats on team blue!!
Loo congrats on team pink!!

Hey all, I've finally got round to joining the club. I'm due near the end of August, but I think I'll give birth in Sept, so I've joined their club too lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->