Official August Mummies Club!!

Hey all! Hope you're all doing OK?
Completely pointless post here but - wooo hoooo i'm halfway today!! can't believe i am here already!
My scan is Tues and i am so excited at *hopefully* finding out whether i'm a blue or a pink!

Coffee Congrats on half way! Such a great feeling isn't it!:) My scans tuesday as well!:) ....Hoping to hear.....PINK!

Congrat Leo for having a boy

Congrat to you too Loo for having a girl (like me hehehhe)

Hope everything are well with you guys

Gabe, coffee, good luck on your scan on Tuesday, hope you guys got what you wanted most :) I am crossing my finger to you Gabe, hoping you will have a girl just as you wish.

I shall be thinking pink thoughts for you then gabrielle!
I don't mind what we have but both me and DH have thought all along its a boy, so i guess we find out very soon now if we're right or not! If we're wrong, poor baby will come out with a right gender complex from calling him/her a 'he' all the time :rofl:!!!!

lol Thanks girls!

Yeah we've called my belly Olivia...the last two times and this time..lol keeps coming out NOT Olivia..lol. Maybe thinking we should have been calling this one a boy name so we would get our girl haha.

I feel like it's NOT a boy....Oh thinks its another boy..so we shall see either way right!

Welcome Zowie and Amy and Marley

Leo... a blue bump :wohoo:

Loo... a pink bump :happydance:

Tmr... I keep getting those low kicks too... and in the morning baby is doing lots of stretching... ;)

Good luck to all that have scans this week... I can't wait to hear.. .and Gabs... hope you get that little girl... :)

Anyone still not getting proper kicks everyday? I maybe feel one here and there every few days but that's it. With my boys I felt it so much all the time..? I'm almost 19 weeks, it's quite fustrating. I know baby is fine but still.....c'mon don't make me worry.

Smith....I'm assuming your are hoping for a little girl......?

thanks im really happy i have a blue bump but have to say im shocked really thought he was a girl. he gonns be called dylan

hope every one is well love gem xxx

Hello ladies! Wow - there are so many babies due in August! Definitely a good month...

Gabrielle - I didn't feel much at all until the last few days. The baby can still find lots of places to hide where you won't feel it. I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about, although it is very reassuring when you do get the odd nudge now and again!

I had my scan today, but baby wasn't playing ball and slept with his/her legs tightly closed throughout the whole thing. Looks like I'll have to wait for one extra surprise on the big day after all! The most important thing is that (s)he was totally normal according to all the measurements.

I'm not getting much in the way of kicks but placenta is anterior so I'm not too concerned. There is *some* movement every day though, a little while ago I felt a lot of movement very low down. Baby was breech at the scan on Tues, so I think it might be his little feet!

Gab.. I really wouldn't mind either way.... I really love having boys... they are so laid back and easy going... a girl would be fun....but honestly I can't even imagine having a girl... I don't have a gut feeling either way... :(

And I am the exact opposite as you... with all three of my boys I didn't feel anything till 21 weeks...I hardly felt anything the whole pregnancy with them.... a few kicks a day was all... but this one I have felt since 14w... very different..

Tracey... we are having a big surprise to... it will be a fun day... :)

I had my scan today, but baby wasn't playing ball and slept with his/her legs tightly closed throughout the whole thing. Looks like I'll have to wait for one extra surprise on the big day after all! The most important thing is that (s)he was totally normal according to all the measurements.

Aww I'm sorry baby wouldn't cooperate! Having a surprise would be fun though. It's like christmas morning only much more exciting! Do you want me to change your name to yellow team on the list?

Hey guys!!! Jeez, I've been neglecting this forum for just a couple of days, and it seems that so much has happened!!! This August club is almost TOO big, so hard to keep up with everyone!!
Leo and Loo, congrats on finding out the sex, one of each for team August!! :pink: :blue: :wohoo:

Welcome Coffee and Amy and Marley and others... Marley, good on you for joining both clubs!! How does the September team compare?? Hehe :D

I've been REALLY moody lately, and very emotional, which I hadn't experienced until just now in the pregnancy. Me and OH had a stupid fight (we NEVER fight, and I mean NEVER) but he got angry cos I'd left mess around the house (as usual LOL) and I got really upset and cried like a baby. He went off for a drive, then phoned me to say "Wow, what was that about, eh?! I'm really sorry" Even when I felt better I couldn't stop crying for ages! So silly...

Talking about how many kids we all want ... It's really interesting to see all of your answers, and I noticed that I don't think anyone said they just wanted this one child. I'm the same: We want at least 2, but I think we'll probably end up with 3, as long as everything goes ok in this pregnancy and with this baby!

I've been having the weirdest kicks lately: The little guy is very active lately, not like some of you guys with just some lovely little pops and nudges still, my little boy is really kicking me hard now!! He's also taken to kicking in a weird way, kinda downwards I think, which is very uncomfortable and feels like air is trapped somewhere!

I'm getting pretty big now too, bump is most definitely a big old BUMP now!!

Hope you're all doing well :D
*Little one kicking hard as I type! Little monkey!!*

A slightly-battered Shadow xx :winkwink:

post a pic up of that bump Shadow!! I have to take another one tomorrow since I'll be 22 weeks. I've been doing a picture exactly every four weeks since 14 weeks. I don't know if I've changed much in the past four weeks though. We'll see when I put them side by side!

LOL funny you mention that Cleck: I put on my swimsuit (maternity tankini) and ALMOST had enough courage to take a pic and post it up yesterday! Then me and OH had that stupid fight, and I felt crappy about my big bloaty bump again LOL

Maybe tomorrow... ? I've been awful at keeping a record of it: I only have one bump picture from 13 weeks!!!

I almost forgot I needed to take a picture today until you wrote about your bump getting bigger. :rofl: I am really into scrapbooking so I'm trying to start a good one for this baby. Although later on in life this baby probably won't care how fat his/her mom got. :dohh:

I almost forgot I needed to take a picture today until you wrote about your bump getting bigger. :rofl: I am really into scrapbooking so I'm trying to start a good one for this baby. Although later on in life this baby probably won't care how fat his/her mom got. :dohh:

:rofl: Awww, it'll be sweet though! If it's a girl, I'll bet she'd be interested when she gets older! I've been a bit neglectful of my pregnancy diary lately too, but it's hard to put too much effort in when I doubt very much that a little boy is gonna want to read all of my mushy stuff about being preggers with him!!! Hehehe...

Thanks Cleckner - yellow would be great! I'm coming round to the idea of having a surprise now!

:rofl: Awww, it'll be sweet though! If it's a girl, I'll bet she'd be interested when she gets older! I've been a bit neglectful of my pregnancy diary lately too, but it's hard to put too much effort in when I doubt very much that a little boy is gonna want to read all of my mushy stuff about being preggers with him!!! Hehehe...

Aww! I'm writing a journal too! Mine all starts out with 'dear baby' and than it's a letter to the baby. I always forget though. I haven't written in over a week because I forget all about it. I can hardly remember to take prenatals anymore either. :blush:

I was also thinking I'm doing all these things for this baby and it's my first baby. What about the second or third and so on? I probably won't have the time!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->