Official August Mummies Club!!

Howdy folks! My scan is on 7th April, although I know she's a girl. Mind you, I had a nightmare last night that I had her, and she was a boy! So I'll be glad of the reassurance :)

Not really showing yet, just looking a bit dumpy. Not much movement to be felt either, so glad I have a doppler!

Aunty E what is your due date? I can't seem to find it on the list so I'm wondering if somehow you got overlooked?! Let me know hun and I'll add ya!

21 August for me, although I'm hoping a couple of weeks earlier :)

Welcome luckything and congrats on your little boy ur edd is same as me and also bouth having boys lol

Hey ladies, Just had my scan and all looks good, though because I am technically 18+3 I have to go back again in 3wks so she can get a clearer look at the heart as she said that 20wks is the best time for viewing the heart anything before is too small and early. She said she saw 4 chambers so it's just for a clearer picture (I hope!) anyhoo I get to see my LO again in 3wks so :happydance:
Didn't find out the sex so still on team yellow.

Oh and they won't change my EDD back to the 30th Aug even though it measured exactly to my dates. Have to stick to the Consultants date of 22nd Aug, it's only a week out so what does it matter really!

Tillymum... glad your scan went well!!

got scan tommrrow girls wish me luck im scared but cant wait 2. how is every one xxx

Tilymum, great everything turn out to be ok, lucky you to see the baby again in 3 weeks :)i wish I can have another USG but don't think so.

ckc, it also happend to me, 2 nights ago, I put a diaper pants for my son with the wrong side, and ordered a fried rice for DH and DS with the wrong order, I ordered them what they hated most :( gosh...when I looked on my DH face, dunno if I have to laugh or cry.

Pregnancy brain... I put my bf's friend's son's diaper on backwards when I was still in that phase where you're constantly half asleep and always zoned out... that was the hardest thing for me in 1st trimeser. Others had really bad morning sickness, my fatigue was HORRIBLE. Also overstuffed my my meatloaf pan (even though I knew it was too full and going to drip, I put it in the oven anyway) and it spilled grease all over the bottom of the oven, even though I put foil down on the bottom rack... and it burned and set off the smoke detectors. I cried my eyes out over both of those things. I was humiliated.

Welcome luckything and congrats on your little boy ur edd is same as me and also bouth having boys lol

Are you two due August 2nd? Because if so, I'm due the same day with a little boy! How crazy!

Had my scan this afternoon! It wasn't the warm & fuzzy experience I was hoping for, but it was lovely to see Baby :cloud9:

Baby didn't cooperate and was facing down the entire time ... so we didn't get a lovely profile picture like I was hoping. But that's okay - there was a heartbeat and a squirmy stubborn baby. :) Hubby said it must take after my side of the family. :rofl:

Here's the only pic we could get. Not the best but what a beautiful spine! :)

Attachments

• 20 week ultrasound B&W.jpg
    20 week ultrasound B&W.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 11
Amanthony, we're due the 3rd August so just 1 day apart anyway!!

Hope everyone is having a good day... I hanging out for lunch. I've been so hungry this week!

Good luck Leo

yip 3rd for me but hoping to go 2wks early as sons bday on the 2nd went 4 days over with him. and was in laber 23 1/2hrs

I haven't been checking this post very often and now look how many people know the sex. I can't wait until my scan to find out. I found out that the sonographer might not tell me I will have to wait for my doctors appointment to find out which will be crap. Only 4 more days until my scan.

Hey girls...Sorry hubby made me go MIA>..b/c of this virus that was going around on the computer...lol But he finally said i could come back on today.! Very hard to be on bedrest andno computer!!!!!!!:( lol

Talking about how many children we want?? eeks!:) Well we wanted five......BUT....b/c my preganices are so terrible for me and my babies I am not allowed to have anymore...this is the LAST one! Doctors were very upset with me for getting pregnant a 3rd time, but it's what us and God had in for store....:) I hate being told no more no more, but i know i don't want to lose a child or my children lose me ...so its the best thing to do. I am greatfully blessed to have two healthy boys and I just hope that this baby makes it too!:)

Leo...GOOD luck sweetie can't wait to hear!

Tillymum and Thenewwife, glad scans went well....TEAM yellow...hehe cute!:)

Gosh okay my scan is next tuesday and I"m starting to freak out. Since 12 weeks the u/s techs keep saying maybe boy, leading towards boy, all my nub shots n all say boy.......but i totally FEEL GIRL...not boy. I dont know if i'm ready to hear boy,......i really really am praying she says.....oh it's your little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!:) hehe

Hope all is well with everyone!:) Nothing new here...just hanging out and hanging on.:)

WOW......Look at all the PINKIES in here!!!:) SO exciting!!!

Congrats Ducky and Stacy!!! Very neat!!:) Have fun shopping!

So......everyone....can you all try this old wives tale/ bc it's seem to be right all the time.

Take your age at conception and add it to the month of August(so add it to number eight)...then whats your number? If it's even it means your having a GIRL and if the number is odd then your having a BOY!:)

Example....I was 21 when got pregnant with this baby and were due in August...so that is 29......odd number BOY!!!

I've gotten Odd numbers with all my pregnancies...so I"m assuming this is another boy.

Dying to see if it was correct with all of you who already know! or have previous children. Thanks girls

hi, i dont wanna burst ur bubble but my number is odd and i am having a baby girl lol, xx

haha cute! Don't worry burst it sweeite! Thats a good thing!!!!:) I don't want it to be right..b/c if it is...then i'm having my 3rd boy! haha...i'm dying for a girl!!:)

Hi there can you update my entry to Blue please? I am due on the 7th - thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->