Official August Mummies Club!!

To all girls who just found out what team they are, congrat :)

Thanks zoya, I love her name too, the meaning is exactly what has happened to me.

Cleckner, welcome back, you got a lot to do for catching up with us here :)

I just found out what team I'm on! We're getting another ultrasound done tomorrow and checking to make sure, but we're pretty sure its a little Girl! So excited. And now I'll have one of each! Congrats to everyone else, too. Whether you're on team pink or blue. :)

*Updated!*

Smith-Well my DH is in the Navy and he needed two weeks of training down in Florida. So I tagged along and he got off of schooling around noon every day so we went out and did random day trips. And the weekends were spent 5 days at Disney World and 1 day at Sea World. Which I'm glad Disney World was spaced out over weekend trips because my feet needed a break!

Thanks for all the welcome backs! I definately missed this place. I got so excited when we first felt the baby from the outside and I wanted to rush and get on here to tell everyone. But unfortunately the only internet I had was through our PS3 on the TV and you can't really type with it. :dohh:

Nice to see you back Cleckner!

My scan isn't until the 14th!! (20+2) I'm so nervous already - I'm sure I'll be really worked up before it.

Good luck for the scans scoming up in the next few days. x

Kaygebee.....your number is 22? ......SO even......GIRL!:) hehe...but your on team yellow so we'll be waiting awhile to find out. hehe

I keep watching John and Kate plus 8..and I honestly would LOVE to live that way! SO busy and craziness but I'm sure its all worth it. With having two at the moment idk believe it or not but i get bored somedays and if i had more i wouldnt even have a chance..lol

I am in one of my moods..lol. Just kinda bored atm.

Wow.. the number of pink bump in here is picking up.... congrats gals...

Gab... this is #4 for us and I can't say for sure it is the end... makes me sad when I think it is...we will have to see... I don't want to be a crazy mom, the one who is screaming in the grocery store..... and the kids are bouncing off the walls...

How many kids does everyone plan on having at this point?

I plan on having at least three kids. But there will be a pretty big gap between this one and the next. We we're planning on having a second until after Aiden was 2 years old, and now he will be just under 1 1/2 years when his sister is born. So there will be at least 3 years between this and the next. But that's okay.

This is our first but we are planning on at least 3 I think. We'll see how it goes though. I would love to keep it an even number and go for 4 but at the same time I'm practical about it and think about having to move up from a car to an SUV for four kids! :rofl: And I'm really more of a car kind of gal. LOL!! I know that is the dumbest thing ever but I can't help it. :blush:

Welcome back, Cleckner!! Sorry you are still feeling sick! :(

My scan is tomorrow! :happydance: We are not going to find out the sex and will be staying on Team Yellow ... although I am pretty sure we are having a girl. I'll post an update tomorrow evening. :)

I am planning to have just 2 since now I have a boy and a girl, I think I am good :)

But to tell the truth,I don't think I am quiet ready to have a baby girl, it seem she has more responsibility than boy. With the situation right now, it's kinda scary to have a girl to raise. Lil girl now seem more mature than their age :( and I am kinda sad to see that and scared that it will happen to my LO. Dunno...if it just me thinking that way or others mom also think the same. Prob I am just being paranoid.

Welcome Coffe!!!! I understand now about the baby brain, I left the bathtub water running through the night, when we woke up the apartment was almost floating, no much longer after that we had the neighbors, the landlord and the management calling and knocking at our door. I can't believe that happened, it is so unlike me... the worse part is that i couldn't even remember to have turning it on on the first place.... baby brain!!!!!

I am loving my second semester too!!!!

We were planning on having four babies, having three and adopting one, but cleckner made me think about the car thing .... not very practical having 4 children...maybe we have two and adopt one :) keep it three!!!

Just for the record , I am still not showing :( anyone the same? , I do have a little belly, but it is the same that in the picture ( except of course when I am bloated :)) no one notice that I am pregnant yet :(

Eek! I hope your flood is sorted out now ckc! I know what you mean about forgetfulness. I've always had a great memory, I could recite conversations pretty much word for word,but now I don't remember what I said to someone a few hours ago! I hope it sorts itself out after the baby!

I'd like to have 3 children, although I'll see how I go with this one first! In an ideal world, with money and space freely available, I'd love to have 4 or 5, but I don't think it will be practical for us. Mind you, my parents said they wanted 5, and I'm an only child!

staceymy Congrats on team pink

gabrielle 32 for me so wrong. i was 19 with my son he was august to so 27 right for him.

wellcome to the sugust club coffee

heidilsparks Congrats on team pink

mary jo Congrats on team blue

mumtobeagain Congrats on team pink

Cleckner welcome back

aidensxmomma Congrats on team pink

i would love to have 3 but oh has seid no more after this 1. But i think he will chang hes mind or we may have a little slip up and just 'fall' agane lol

Hey guys, I new to this forum and i'm due 3rd August and in team blue! Can someone add me to the list (I wouldn't know how... sorry!).

We're planning on having 3 kids (this is our 1st). I think mainly because of the car seating situation and our house is 4 bedroom so it makes sense for us.

What does OH stand for? Is there anywhere I can get the abbreviations from?

Hey there ladies - i've got my anomoly scan this afternoon at 2.30! I'm both scared and excited.

Baby was giving me lots of reassuring kicks this morning and DH felt them for the first time :cloud9: he was so excited. I have to say seeing him get so involved and excited is one of the best parts of my pregnancy for me.
Planning on staying on team YELLOW though we are both tempted to find out so we'll see if we crack during the scan and ask - we are convinced it's a boy! though on Gabrielle's theory my number is even so could be a girl!

Welcome luckything and congrats on your little boy. There is a list of abbreviations on the forum I think in the introductury section. OH stands for other half, DH stands for darling husband (I think).

Welcome back Cleckner - sounds like you had a lovely break.

Good luck to all the other ladies having scans this week xx

Howdy folks! My scan is on 7th April, although I know she's a girl. Mind you, I had a nightmare last night that I had her, and she was a boy! So I'll be glad of the reassurance :)

Not really showing yet, just looking a bit dumpy. Not much movement to be felt either, so glad I have a doppler!

Thanks for all the "welcomes" guys!
Aunty E - I was just feeling odd movements and then these last few days its just suddenly all changed and now i am constantly feeling movements and kicks! Its strange how i just seemed to wake up one morning and baby must have grown overnight or something! I'm sure it will be the same for you any day now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->