Official August Mummies Club!!

wow so meany of us now!!!!:happydance:

so a ? how much weight has evey 1put on?

iv got a big bump but no weight put on

stacy

I have put on around 2 lbs... not much of a bump either.. I have to pour myself into a bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding in June.. (long black to the floor... should be fun... I ordered 2 sizes up..) so I am trying to eat really healthy... this is my fourth and I tend to go overboard on the weight gain each time... but this time ... I am determined...

Has anyone felt any baby movements yet?

Oh god, in terms of weight gain, I am horrified at how much I've put on! It doesn't show that much, though, I'm glad to say! I have always looked lighter than I actually am lol, but I have put on about 4 kilos (thats about 9 pounds!!!!) so far!
I think I have a pretty pronounced bump now, but other than that i dont think much has changed.. boobs slightly bigger, but legs/butt the same as ever... crazy!

Shadow xx

I have gained somewhere between 10-12 lbs :cry: I just seem to have lost all willpower where eating is concerned - if I see it and I want it, I have to have it.

I don't have much of a bump yet (other than the regular lumps & bumps, ugh) but I can feel things hardening at a quick pace so I know it will be soon. It's harder to suck it in, but other than that no visible baby bump.

I don't like to think what I might have gained - I know I didn't especially like hearing what my weight was when I was weighed 2 weeks ago before my scan, but I figured I was full of water, constipated, fully clothed and with shoes on. :)

My fiance took the battery out of our scale yesterday (not because of me but because we needed it for the smoke alarm) and I'm not inclined to replace it any time soon. I'm a survivor of eating disorders (7 years of anorexia and 7 of bulimia, in recovery for over 5 years now) and I know it'd make me feel bad/sick/weird to know for certain how much I was gaining. So I am thinking of it as not my concern, the midwife or doctor will tell me if there's a problem and they can keep tabs on it. It's all in a good cause after all and if I had to gain 5 stone to have a healthy baby I would. (I *am* at a healthy weight, pre-pregnancy BMI of about 22).

That said I don't think I've gained a lot, I'm still in my normal clothes for the most part though there are some more fitted things I can't wear. My regular jeans are massively baggy anyway and i used to have to wear a belt pulled tight but now no belt. I think I'll still be in them for a few weeks yet. I have a bit of a belly, things are a lot harder, definitely, but naked I just look like me but fatter, same shape just a bit more sticking out. And yes, I can't suck it in, either (which is a relief, it *isn't* just fat). :D

i cnt fit in to any normal clothes any more :hissy: but iv not gand wehig so must be losing some where and ganing on tummy bbs. bbs have gone up 2 cups oh is loving that :rofl:

can someone suggest a good shop from US/UK from where I can order my doppler online and can get it as soon as possible..........

I am due 15th Aug - not decided if we are making the team public yet, if we do you will be the first to know!

can someone suggest a good shop from US/UK from where I can order my doppler online and can get it as soon as possible..........

Zoya, not sure about the UK or getting it quickly: I got mine (cheaply) from an obscure chinese company and had to wait about 10 days... You could try ebay or amazon tho maybe? Sorry I'm not much help honey: Have a surf about and see what you can find.

S xx

Zoya, not sure about the UK or getting it quickly: I got mine (cheaply) from an obscure chinese company and had to wait about 10 days... You could try ebay or amazon tho maybe? Sorry I'm not much help honey: Have a surf about and see what you can find.

S xx

hi ShadowRat..can you send me link for that chinese co............have paid by palpay ??..is it safe ?..........dh doesn't like to pay with that though.....
i found this one........also a chinese co.

https://www.contecmed.com/cart/product1.asp?id=Fetal Doppler&gclid=CPKH9Y22z5gCFUqS3wodhDsO0g

thank for your help again

S xx

hi ShadowRat..can you send me link for that chinese co............have paid by palpay ??..is it safe ?..........dh doesn't like to pay with that though.....

https://www.contecmed.com/cart/product1.asp?id=Fetal Doppler&gclid=CPKH9Y22z5gCFUqS3wodhDsO0g

Sure honey :) Here we go:

https://www.8starshop.com/search.php?category=114&keywords=doppler&goods_type=0&currency=GBP

I paid by Paypal and had no problems at all with this company. I was a little nervous about buying from an unknown chinese company, but all turned out to be totally fine. I got my doppler in 9 days from when I ordered (I checked hehe) And the doppler itself is just great :)
It was the cheapest one I found, so I figured why not?! :)

Good luck wherever you get yours.

S xx

I am due 15th Aug - not decided if we are making the team public yet, if we do you will be the first to know!

Lisa, do you know the sex then??? That's exciting if you do!! Is the other Lisa due in August too? We should call you guys Lisa 1 and Lisa 2 hehe

S xx

S xx

Hi Zoya,

Just thought I'd let u know I asked a few friends with kids here about dopplers (and even asked on the english forum) but nobody knew any swiss stockists. Apparently there is a somewhere in Lichtenstein but that is hours from Zurich. I think you are definitely best ordering online asap.

Jo

Hi Zoya,

Just thought I'd let u know I asked a few friends with kids here about dopplers (and even asked on the english forum) but nobody knew any swiss stockists. Apparently there is a somewhere in Lichtenstein but that is hours from Zurich. I think you are definitely best ordering online asap.

Jo

yes Jo I also realised that doppler is not common here..........so i have just told my dh to order one online.........:happydance:

Sure honey :) Here we go:

https://www.8starshop.com/search.php?category=114&keywords=doppler&goods_type=0&currency=GBP

I paid by Paypal and had no problems at all with this company. I was a little nervous about buying from an unknown chinese company, but all turned out to be totally fine. I got my doppler in 9 days from when I ordered (I checked hehe) And the doppler itself is just great :)
It was the cheapest one I found, so I figured why not?! :)

Good luck wherever you get yours.

S xx

thanks a lot S. :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
dh has ordered one for me just now..............and its quite cheap compared to others.......thanks to u........just have to count now 9 days :rofl:.......until i get it:dohh:

heya girls im loaded with the cold and just feel afwull!!! legs are like jelly pj day and in bed with lappy i think lol!!!!

im due august 13th. i ordered an angel sounds doppler from accessdiagnostics today for £21.99 + £2.99 for special delivery.

My baby's due August 3!

We'll find out on March 2 whether we're team blue or pink, as long as the little one cooperates!

Hey Amanthony, I'm due Aug 3rd too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->