Official August Mummies Club!!

How is everyone today?
I havent felt so sick today so i am hoping its easing off :-S dont wanna speak too soon though lol.

xx

I am definitely feeling less nauseous! HOORAY!!!!!!

My date has now been changed to Aug 20th :happydance:

JoeyJo - I wonder if ours will be born on the same day! Either way, our countdown's the same!

TheNewWife - Glad you're feeling less nauseous! I am too, finally and THANKFULLY! I hope you're in the clear now!!! So, are you starting to show yet? I know you were waiting a while to tell everyone...

TheNewWife - Glad you're feeling less nauseous! I am too, finally and THANKFULLY! I hope you're in the clear now!!! So, are you starting to show yet? I know you were waiting a while to tell everyone...

I don't think I'm really showing yet - just look fat. :cry:

I wasn't planning on telling my boss yet but he called me into a meeting this year to find out if I'd be willing to take on a specific class next year. I just couldn't lie to him so I told him. I figured it was close enough. He took it well but said that his wife miscarried at 14 weeks! :hissy: Why do you have to tell me this now?!?!?!?!

So I guess the cat is almost out of the bag ... :)

My nausea keeps coming and going.. I am just greatful it isn't 24 7 anymore... if I eat or drink too much at once:munch:... it is worse:sick:.. if I am hungry it is worse... I am always trying to find the happy medium...

and I am soooooo forgetful... I can't remember where I set my keys:dohh:.. who I need to call back... I have to laugh because it feels like I am losing my mind :rofl:

I don't think I'm really showing yet - just look fat. :cry:

I wasn't planning on telling my boss yet but he called me into a meeting this year to find out if I'd be willing to take on a specific class next year. I just couldn't lie to him so I told him. I figured it was close enough. He took it well but said that his wife miscarried at 14 weeks! :hissy: Why do you have to tell me this now?!?!?!?!

So I guess the cat is almost out of the bag ... :)

Well, I'm glad your boss knows. That had to be a relief, just to get that over with! But I'm sorry that he told you about his wife's miscarriage! I don't know why people feel the need to scare other people!!!

And I bet you actually are showing more than you think. I finally took a belly pic today and when I saw it I thought, "Wow, I didn't realize I was showing that much" because to me I don't see it, but Ant swore he did. Try taking a picture!!!

and I am soooooo forgetful... I can't remember where I set my keys:dohh:.. who I need to call back... I have to laugh because it feels like I am losing my mind :rofl:

:rofl:I second the mommy brain. I feel like I'm losing it! My husband doesn't know what to think...I've always been so organized and together! Now I'm a mess!

*Updated*

Wow look at all those August 3rd due dates! You girls could start a club of your own. :rofl: I wonder how many of us will actually give birth on our due dates though?!

Hi Girls, I am feeling better and better. I have some good days nausea/vomit free! The only thing is that I have developed some sort of allergy? I don't know, but my nose seems to be congested all the time and I have out breaks of sneezing, some times I even lose my sense of taste and smell. I hope it goes away 'cause is getting really annoying. Also when I cough or sneeze I have strong cramps on my lower abdomen. Weird heh?

Hi Girls, I am feeling better and better. I have some good days nausea/vomit free! The only thing is that I have developed some sort of allergy? I don't know, but my nose seems to be congested all the time and I have out breaks of sneezing, some times I even lose my sense of taste and smell. I hope it goes away 'cause is getting really annoying. Also when cough or sneeze I have strong cramps on my lower abdomen. Weird heh?

my nose is the same and get pains when cough or sneeze think it s just due to masses of blood

iam gunna give birth 2wks befor iam due haha iwish my sons bday is the 2nd so really want it here befor then but i went 3 days ove with him so who knows

CKC, I have that same problem, too - it's really annoying, isn't it. Well, I still have my sense of taste and smell but I've been congested since basically the first day after getting the ++. It lets up once in a while and it's worse at night, but it's never cleared up entirely. I read it's very common and down to hormones.

My nose has been driving me potty too - I feel like shoving a chap stick up my nostrils as they feel so dry and I have a cold-like feeling all the time.

I wish this pg glow everyone talks about would hurry up and appear! Does anyone feel like they're glowing yet?

Heh!!! I don't feel like I'm glowing either... most nights I'm up every couple of hours to pee, I was up last night with this cervix pain, and I'm not sleeping massively well in general.

Most of the time I'm more like a wrung-out dishcloth. My hair is a mess (lank and needs cutting), my grey hairs are freaking me out (I normally dye it every couple of months, and it was due around the time I had the ++ so it's been ages as I didn't dare do it while I was in 1st tri), my skin, which has always been good, no acne, has these red patches of little spots suddenly appeared.

Add that to the fact that I have one pair of jeans to wear out of the house (really big and baggy) and one pair of men's jogging bottoms to wear in the house (and to the shops if I'm ultra slobbish) and I just feel so unattractive right now.

I need to pull myself together! But I'm just chronically lazy as well as pregnant!

Hi i'm due August 16th. Please add me!! Upto now i'm not going to find out if i'm blue or pink, but it might all change by 26th March when I have the 20wk scan.

Hi Girls, I am feeling better and better. I have some good days nausea/vomit free! The only thing is that I have developed some sort of allergy? I don't know, but my nose seems to be congested all the time and I have out breaks of sneezing, some times I even lose my sense of taste and smell. I hope it goes away 'cause is getting really annoying. Also when cough or sneeze I have strong cramps on my lower abdomen. Weird heh?

Glad to hear the nausea/vomiting is pretty much over! I think mine is too, I only very rarely feel nauseous in the morning now if I eat my breakfast too quickly, other than that I think it's gone now! Woohoo!
As for the other stuff, ckc... I TOTALLY have the nose thing too. Seems like it is very common in pregnancy, I had no idea! But I keep waking up in the morning by sneezing and feeling all groggy and itchy in my nose, all bunged up! It's horrible. And I also got the cramps in my tummy when I sneezed or coughed too hard, it's like a couple of seconds after the sneeze, your tummy realizes what you did and tenses right up, really painful! But I've been doing Pelvic Floor Muscle exercises that my physio gave me, and she said it's good to hold those muscles firm when you cough or sneeze, to hold everything in place properly, and now that I do that the pains have pretty much stopped!

I think my taste buds are changing too, I didn't enjoy my curry much at all the other night, when I thought I'd been craving it for days! It tasted different to usual, but OH insisted it was the same stuff! Smells are weird too... And I really really dont think I am "glowing" at ALL yet: I feel much like Mary Jo in that regard; but OH says he thinks I am "glowing", which is very sweet of him...

Oh, and I dyed my hair! It's only a gentle temporary one, but it has made me feel much better about the way I look lately! Wouldn't have done it in first tri...
God, every time I get on here I go on and on and on ! My posts are always so long lol sorry ladies!! Bla bla bla hehe!

Hope you're all feeling ok today: I, for one, am having a "slow day": Feels like everything is taking AGES to happen!

Shadow xx

I need to pull myself together! But I'm just chronically lazy as well as pregnant!

Me too! Seriously, the last thing i need is an excuse to be even lazier! Hehe, i just love sleep, sleep is good!

As for feeling unattratctive i'm with you on that! Feel gross most of the time x x x x x x x :hug: x x x x x x x x

My nose has been driving me potty too - I feel like shoving a chap stick up my nostrils as they feel so dry and I have a cold-like feeling all the time.

I wish this pg glow everyone talks about would hurry up and appear! Does anyone feel like they're glowing yet?

I am glowing only in the sense I get so over heated and sweaty in the evening you could light a match on my bright red cheeks!!

My skin is worse than ever and my hair has become annoyingly kinky underneath and frizzy round my face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->