Official August Mummies Club!!

*Updated*

Pregnancy glow? I wish! My face is so broken out with acne I don't even want to leave the house anymore! And oddly enough, it only gets really bad during the time when my period is supposed to be here. And it is bad for a week or more and than it clears back up. Which my period always did that to begin with but now that I'm pregnant it is MUCH worse. :hissy:

Thankfully though, besides the acne issue I've been feeling great. I felt nauseous this morning and had to hold myself back from throwing up but that has been it for the past week or so. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that the MS is over.

I have been having the same things too...I am always waking up sneezing and clogged up...and i am definitely lazy i have completely STOPPED cooking now DH cooks all of the time and I get served..also I dont feel like doing any housework I have to drag myself to do anything. As for unattractive...I def feel so...I dont have the energy to "fix up" like I usually want to do. I just throw on anything and come to work.....

hi girls im in 2 tri now so happy cant wait 4 20 weeks scan now how are u all xx

Just when I thought I was past the vomiting, I had to have my husband pull over the car last night so I could throw up on the side of the road. :dohh: Despite that incident, I'm feeling much better on a whole, as far as the nausea goes. I've had extra breakouts like a lot of you mentioned, but mostly on my chest and back. Fine now that it's winter and cold, but it won't be fun when summer comes and it's hot and we're all huge! And I'm dying to dye my hair! My roots are SO bad! I was planning to get it done around now, but my doctor recommended not doing it! :hissy: From what I can tell, studies are so conflicted. I think I may just go for one good dye job to try to even out my hair and get close to the natural color, though, then not dye it again! I'll just have them avoid the roots and scalp and go early, to avoid the buildup of fumes in the shop. That's my plan, anyway. Who knows if I'll feel too guilty and chicken out! But my hair is soooo bad right now...

Hi guys I'm the 25th August and am on Team Yellow - I'll be over to see you all soon. xx

PS I'm using the August Mummies Club blinky if thats okay??

*Updated*

Only eight days in August without someone due on them!

My face is broken out with acne and i never never get them with my son i had the preg glow hair nails and skin was brill not chanes with this 1. i have had more enegey the last 3 days been sorting out the bedrooms to get started on the nursery and washed my car yesterday paying for it today thow my arms are killing. oyes and the hart burn has started arrrgggg lol gotta love it

My face is broken out with acne and i never never get them with my son i had the preg glow hair nails and skin was brill not chanes with this 1. i have had more enegey the last 3 days been sorting out the bedrooms to get started on the nursery and washed my car yesterday paying for it today thow my arms are killing. oyes and the hart burn has started arrrgggg lol gotta love it

Ooooh my nails are the only bt of the pregnancy glow I'm getting. They are in great condition and growing really fast. I have to keep cutting them though cause i can't have them long for work. :hissy:

I forgot to mention the headaches. :( Waking every morning feeling like I have a hangover (when I haven't drunk alcohol in nearly 6 years) is - ARRGGGHHH. :(

Mary Jo, me too I have been having headaches which is very unusual. I have to take painkillers some times when I can't stand the pain, and It makes me nervous in spite of the internet saying that they are safe. Do you take anything?

I'm due on August 17th. It's my first baby and I am going to find out the sex in March

Can't wait

Thanks for adding me - I will be over to see ye all shortly - I'm still only 12 weeks now.

I'm due on August 17th. It's my first baby and I am going to find out the sex in March

Can't wait

hi hun im due on 17th 2 but this is my 2nd baby how are u xxx

Mary Jo, me too I have been having headaches which is very unusual. I have to take painkillers some times when I can't stand the pain, and It makes me nervous in spite of the internet saying that they are safe. Do you take anything?

Yes, I'm taking paracetamol when I can't bear it any more. I know it's safe but I don't like taking it if I can avoid it... nothing stronger though and no ibuprofen.

I'm getting a bit tired of feeling - well, tired. I had bad anaemia last year and it made me feel exhausted most of the time, and this is kind of similar. My iron is fine now but if I didn't know that I'd be certain it had dropped again. So much for staying active - heh, just going to the shops leaves me in need of another lie down.

speaking about acne, mine is worse especially in the chin area :( and the funny thing is that I hate putting make up on my face...not even powder :( geesshh...this is the same with my 1st pregnancy, no make up for 9 months.

Girls, do you all still feel tired after doing something? yesterday I cleaned my kitchen floor, well...I was on my foot and hand to clean the floor :p after that I felt tired the whole day...

Nausea is gone in the morning, just started around dinner time, but not as worse as the 1st tri though....thanks God.

Can't wait for my scan in March, I really wish I will have another boy.

I'm struggling with the tiredness just now too. All I do during the week is go to work, make dinner, fall asleep on the couch then drag myself up to bed. It's driving me nuts!

I'm struggling with the tiredness just now too. All I do during the week is go to work, make dinner, fall asleep on the couch then drag myself up to bed. It's driving me nuts!

I just felt this tiredness only in the first 4 weeks then it's gone, I thought I won
t feel tired again after I reached 2nd tri...ggrrrrr....

My friend is a midwife and says I'll feel better after 20 weeks. I can't help but think that that's AGES away! I was convinced I'd start feeling better after 12 weeks too.

My friend is a midwife and says I'll feel better after 20 weeks. I can't help but think that that's AGES away! I was convinced I'd start feeling better after 12 weeks too.

Oh man...5 more weeks :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"