• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official August Mummies Club!!

Woohooo!!!! You're all starting to come over!!! Horray, August mummies are the BEST!!
Zoya, we are due on the same day now! :happydance:
NewWife, thanks for sorting everyone out with the blinkie :D Awfully cool of you :)

ckc... OMG!!! Your pics are GORGEOUS!! They certainly rival mine for clarity too hehehehe! Congrats honey, I'm soooo pleased for you :D

I used my doppler again today ladies (was gonna wait a few days but couldnt resist) and this time OH and I DEFINITELY heard bubba's heartbeat (no doubt as to whether it was mine this time!!) It was AWESOME :D Made my day....

Now I'm off to do my physio :)

:hug: all round,

Shadow x

hi girls , im due on august the 8th! hearing the heartbeat is a special thing, i have the angelsounds doppler and we get it everytime, it really is good.

thanks the newwife your a star .xxxx

girls please save me a seat gonna come over next weeks thanks xxx

hi august mummies to be.

im due the 6th xxx

It worked!!! Thank you guys for your help. Finally I copied the link location from one of the blinkies and then I attached it to my signature.

Thanks again!! I am official now!!!

wow so meany of us now!!!!:happydance:

so a ? how much weight has evey 1put on?

iv got a big bump but no weight put on

stacy

Woohooo!!!! You're all starting to come over!!! Horray, August mummies are the BEST!!
Zoya, we are due on the same day now! :happydance:
NewWife, thanks for sorting everyone out with the blinkie :D Awfully cool of you :)

ckc... OMG!!! Your pics are GORGEOUS!! They certainly rival mine for clarity too hehehehe! Congrats honey, I'm soooo pleased for you :D

I used my doppler again today ladies (was gonna wait a few days but couldnt resist) and this time OH and I DEFINITELY heard bubba's heartbeat (no doubt as to whether it was mine this time!!) It was AWESOME :D Made my day....

Now I'm off to do my physio :)

:hug: all round,

Shadow x

first of all many thanks to NewWife............hurreyyyyyyyyyyy
u r the best.......:happydance::happydance:

yes shadowRat...we r due on same date.........what do u want to have?....my dh wants a boy and i want a little girl.........but i will be happy with boy as well......but all prediction says girl 4 me :rofl:
when is your gender scan?.......my next scan is on 9th march.......and i hope doc can tell me what is it..:dohh:
and i don't have doppler:hissy:
this is my first....n yours ?

wow so meany of us now!!!!:happydance:

so a ? how much weight has evey 1put on?

iv got a big bump but no weight put on

stacy

:hi: Stacy..........my bump is ok.......(not too big though).....i will call it small............ad i haven't put any weight :dohh:
my doc said that its different for every women........but u don't need to worry ..baby will take from u what it needs...........and honestly.......i m not really want to gain weight....or minimum :blush:

I'm late to the party but due on 9th August - we don't know what we're having and want to be surprised!

Off to try and add the jpg to my siggy now :)

Thanks to TheNewWife, I now have my blinkie.

Regarding weight and bump, I have put on about a kilo (2lbs) but have no bump yet. To me my tummy feels slighter bigger but no real change yet. Personally I'm hoping for a late appearing bump anyway.

Hi! I love this idea! I'm due Aug 15th x x x

Hey ArmyWife, wondered when we'd see you over here hon!

Zoya, This is my first also (but my OH has a daughter from previous marriage, so his second)
We'd both like a boy, though of course we will be delighted whatever we get, but boy would be extra special for us :) We'd like at least 2 boys in the long run, and maybe one girl too, if we could choose!!
I don't have a date for my gender scan yet: I have to see a consultant on 18th Feb first, then he will tell me what/when he wants to do things from there. But I'll be 20 weeks on about 12th MArch (like you, I guess, Zoya!) so I'm guessing it will be some time around then. Don't know how I'll hang on that long!!

Woohoo ckc you got your blinkie working honey! :D We look so damned cool with our little yellow badges, eh?? LOL

Oh, I have the Angelsounds Doppler too and would certainly recommend it: Pretty easy to find the heartbeat and sounds amaing :D

Off for a day of chilling in my pjs now!

Shadow xx

*Updated!*

Okay girls. I've updated finally! I wasn't here for a day and look at how much I missed! :rofl: If I ever accidently skip over anyone on the list just make sure you PM me and let me know so I can fix it.

I am so jealous of some of you girls that have such great scan pictures. Mine didn't turn out NEARLY that clear as baby was bouncing all over at the time. I plan on paying for a 4D ultrasound session around 18 weeks though so hopefully that will give some good results!

Shadow - got a question about the angel sounds doppler! I won one on ebay and should be here next week but was wondering where is the best place to try??? Down near pelvic bone or?? Im new to all this lol!!

Hi Shadow! So nice to finally be here!

Cleckner04 - My baby was a wriggly jumper too so our pic wasn't as clear as i would have liked! I keep telling people "It was so much clearer on the screen - HONEST!" Can't wait till my 20 wk one, trying to resist the temptation to pay for a private one! x x x

Shadow - got a question about the angel sounds doppler! I won one on ebay and should be here next week but was wondering where is the best place to try??? Down near pelvic bone or?? Im new to all this lol!!

Aries :D
When I got mine out of the box, I popped some cream on my tummy, pretty much all around down to the pubic line and up to the belly button, and i think i started off searching for Bubs too high... When i found the heartbeat both times, for me it was clearest quite low down near the pubic line, but you should mess about and have some patience, also don't forget to try "tilting" the doppler in any one position in case you could pick up the heartbeat by angling it slightly differently. Just play around, with a bit of patience, and you should get a "feel" for the right position for your little one! Good luck!

Shadow xx

Oh yeah, and the heart on the front of the doppler that looks like a button apparently does nothing! lol i was slightly confused about it at first, but i think its just supposed to look funky or something.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->