Official August Mummies Club!!

I can't wait for Monday but I have a nagging feeling I still won't know :cry:

Nawwww, you'll know on Monday, I feel it :winkwink: LOL

I looooove the movements, especially the squirmy ones you were talking about when he changes position in there hehe!!

xx

Ouch he's standing up again or something, he's really trying to stretch me so he an more more :rofl: I just wonder how strong they get :shock: I heard they get stronger and stronger till 32 weeks!!!!!! :shock:

I REALLY don't want a virgo child, so uptight and serious and obsessive... I don't need that kind of hassle in my life! I'd much rather have a calm, loving, laughing household, thank you very much!!

Hey now! I'M a Virgo!! :gun: LoL! I happen to think I'm quite the opposite of uptight!! :rofl: I don't read into the whole 'stars' thing though. I don't care what my baby ends up as far as that goes. I really hate the August birthstone though. :rofl:

I'm hoping for a little Leo, too, Shadow - I get on well with Leos, despite me being a Capricorn (I have Leo rising). My best friend is a Virgo but has Leo rising and in Venus, so we get on, but she is really anal in lots of ways and terribly houseproud (totally unlike me). My other oldest friend is Leo with Capricorn rising. It's odd. :D So I'm hoping the wee boy comes out before August 23rd!

I REALLY don't want a virgo child, so uptight and serious and obsessive... I don't need that kind of hassle in my life! I'd much rather have a calm, loving, laughing household, thank you very much!!

Hey now! I'M a Virgo!! :gun: LoL! I happen to think I'm quite the opposite of uptight!! :rofl: I don't read into the whole 'stars' thing though. I don't care what my baby ends up as far as that goes. I really hate the August birthstone though. :rofl:

Be Nice!!! My son will be a virgo! His daddy is uptight and he was born on nov 14. I don't follow signs so you can tell me what his personality is SUPPOSED to be like!! lol

:rofl: LOL ooooops!!!!! Hehehe... Oh, there are ALWAYS exceptions, Cleck :winkwink: I wonder, though, if Vince were destined to be a Virgo baby, I'm guessing that might rub off on me being preggers with him, don't you think? I might be more easily stressed out or something LOL
My mum is a virgo too, but I'm afraid she fits into quite a few of the "stereotypical virgo" categories hehehe!!

MJ, I'm capricorn too! :happydance: There are SO many not-so-good stereotypes for Capricorns, too... I don't think I'd choose to have a Capricorn baby either!!! I'm not sure what I have rising, how do you work that out then?
I just love the idea of little Vinnie, the confident outgoing ringleader! That's my idea of a Leo child, anyway- chances are, he would be the exception to THAT stereotype, and be a shy little lamb or something hehe!

xxx

I can't wait for Monday but I have a nagging feeling I still won't know :cry:

LECTURE TIME :rofl:

Oh year I have my speech ready and the MIL!!! It has to open for granny!!!

Oh and I actually want a sept baby as I don't want my little one to be the youngest in the year!!! The law is changing in the uk in 2010 which means any child aged 4 come 1st Sept has to go to school, if it's born after this date he gets a year extra at home. Our little ones will be soooo young and disadvantaged it makes me sad. Sorry ladies if you don't agree with me :hugs:

Oh and I'm a cancer and yes I'm bossy, opinionated and domineering!!! :rofl:

Cleck, what is the August birthstone?

*should be reading my book! I'm never gonna get through so many pages in 4 days!*

It must be a UK thing to be into signs. I don't know anyone that knows anything about it all. I just know I'm a Virgo. That's all I know. LoL! I AM a neat freak though so I take it that is normal for Virgos? :rofl: I like keeping a clean as can be house though!! I can't help that. haha. Although I think I got it from my Dad cause he's the same way!

Madam has been extremely active the last couple of days, and seems to have found the screwdriver that my Mum was always telling me about - you know, the one they use to poke you with :) I really don't like it when she kicks my cervix either, it feels horrid.

Oh and I'm a cancer and yes I'm bossy, opinionated and domineering!!! :rofl:

:rofl: love it!!!

I didn't know that about the new law either, Pips: I'm torn actually on the idea of my boy being one of the youngest. I was always near the older end of the year group at school, and I always liked that, but then again if they are really smart for their age (which, obviously, all of the August mummies' babies WILL be LOL) then maybe it wouldn't be so bad for them to start a little earlier/be the youngest in the year?

x

It must be a UK thing to be into signs. I don't know anyone that knows anything about it all. I just know I'm a Virgo. That's all I know. LoL! I AM a neat freak though so I take it that is normal for Virgos? :rofl: I like keeping a clean as can be house though!! I can't help that. haha. Although I think I got it from my Dad cause he's the same way!

LOL well, that's what I've always heard...

Cleck, what is the August birthstone?

*should be reading my book! I'm never gonna get through so many pages in 4 days!*

The peridot. Its green. Not pretty in my opinion. I'm really into jewelry and peridot is one stone I would never buy. I'm not a fan of rubies either and that is July's birthstone..So even if this baby is born early, I'll hate her birthstone. :rofl::rofl:

It was in the teacher's newspaper, the TES a couple of months ago. Although nothing has been published in main stream newspapers but I guess it will be soon.

Eeeek, Pippin, I didn't know about the law changing - I thought you could hold them back a year if you wanted. :( Ack, somehow I can't see my boy hanging on for 3 extra weeks (nor me being allowed to). Oh, well, my fault for having sex in November I guess.

I was 4 years, 8 months when I started school. Those 8 months are a lot at that age, too.

Shadow, you can put your time and date and place of birth into astro.com to get your full birth chart! OH is also a Capricorn and I would not have been keen on another one in the family! Though really, the rising sign (ascendant) is how you appear to the world, what your persona is, whereas the sun sign is the essence of you, your real self. So I appear to be bright and outgoing whereas the real me is incredibly serious and pessimistic. I quite like the mix, though it makes for confusion sometimes when poeple get the wrong idea of me!

Shadow, you can put your time and date and place of birth into astro.com to get your full birth chart! OH is also a Capricorn and I would not have been keen on another one in the family! Though really, the rising sign (ascendant) is how you appear to the world, what your persona is, whereas the sun sign is the essence of you, your real self. So I appear to be bright and outgoing whereas the real me is incredibly serious and pessimistic. I quite like the mix, though it makes for confusion sometimes when poeple get the wrong idea of me!

huh????????....oh dear.....this is worse then studying quatum mechanics!!!

Eeeek, Pippin, I didn't know about the law changing - I thought you could hold them back a year if you wanted. :( Ack, somehow I can't see my boy hanging on for 3 extra weeks (nor me being allowed to). Oh, well, my fault for having sex in November I guess.

I was 4 years, 8 months when I started school. Those 8 months are a lot at that age, too.

LOL OC... I guess it can get quite confusing hehe...
I really like it all, though: I love that idea of your inner self and your real self, MJ: I'm gonna put my details in in a bit and see whether I fit the pattern for my birth signs :D

Gonna cook dinner right now, though: We're having herby salmon and couscous parcels tonight, YUMMY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->