Official October Team Bumpkins

wow fab bump chaos!!! i am jealous - i do not look preg at all, just fat!

kerthy - i am carrying chocolate everywhere too, i keep having dizzy spells. i had one while i was driving last week and it totally freaked me out, i had to pull over until it passed then headed for the nearest garage to buy sugar! so after that, i have chocolate in my handbag, but i keep eating it when i'm not feeling dizzy. omnomnom!

Hopedance - its so scary isn't it!!!!! thank god I need not drive here as am 'jobless' atm! LOL!!!! and I am in India at my moms..... so I am actually lazily sitting at home!!!!

I am hungry every 2 hours..... hehehhh! but I am full very soon..... I am already waiting to get my normal appetite back! goshhhh! Pregnancy isn't as easy as I thought!!!!

Hi

Glad to see everybody is getting on well. I have only posted once before but keep checking how everybody else is doing. Can I be added to the list please - EDD is 11 October?

Also can anybody tell me when I will have my second appointment with the midwife? I had my booking appointment 5 or so weeks ago and first scan 3 weeks ago and am now 13 weeks + 4 days pregnant. I am not bothered about seeing her but as nothing has been arranged I'm note sure whether I should contact her??

you should see her again at around 16 weeks. i had the same questions as you, about being not sure how to get in touch, but mine phoned me this morning to book an appointment. did you see her last time at your GPs surgery, or somewhere else? if it was at the GP surgery, you can probably phone up to book in to see her again for 16 weeks (do you have that list in the front of your notes of when you need to see who?) or see if you can talk to her. you should have a number in your notes too, for the team who are meant to be looking after you.

Thanks hopedance. I have got her number so will give her a call as I have had to arrange everything to date! Thanks again

OMG i have to share this - just found out from a lady i deal with for work thats she is 7 weeks pregnant despite the dr telling her for 16yrs she'll never ever get pg.

I am so happy for her!

knock knock.... can I officially come in?

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

My scan was fine.... feel like I was worrying about nothing now, but I suppose that's normal!

It was amazing... I was like, whoa, there's a little person in there! just trying to work out how to load my pics...

Due date is 12 October, so Chaos if you could put me on the list I'll feel like I really belong! Also off to try to get the team bumpkins logo to add to my signature...

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Wow work is dragging today .. its 11am ... can I go home yet?!

Lucilou and Bingers ~ I'll add you to the list when I get home tonight as I have it saved on my desktop.

So I just ordered my doppler for 84 bucks! They are going to fax my Dr the form to sign and then it will take 2-4 business days to get to me, so hopefully next week :)

Jo ~ That is awesome news about your friend :)

Keerthy ~ I was hungry all the time and then around 11 weeks I lost my appitite for about 2 weeks, now I'm totally starving all the time again. Baby needs to make up its mind!

I don't think she likes the waist band of my scrubs cause she aint half swishing around where it sits lol.

Ok back to work!

Hi everyone! :happydance:

I wondered if it's OK to join (Chaos :hugs:) as I am now 13+4 ! (4 days ahead)

Went for my dating scan today. So relieved! Here's a pic :cloud9:

Attachments

• 090409datingscanforfb.jpg
    090409datingscanforfb.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 9
Bleh, still at work. 3.5 hrs to go! On the plus side we're eating out tonight .. Mexican!

Hey Neon and welcome :) :hug: I'll add you to the list when I get home.

Ok, Bingers and Lucilou .. list updated

Neon, what is your exact due date?

hi all,

hows everyone doing today?????
I am doing OK!!!! have some weird pulls and aches down there... they last for a few seconds - which I think are normal... as everything is stretching and settling inside!!!!!!
Anyone feeling the same? Should I be worried?

I just made fruit salad for myself with a little honey pepper and salt!!!!! tastes bad...... as I am hating sweet food these days! but had to push it in 'coz its healthy!!!!! :)

Mornin' all,

Eh ickky work today, only till 1pm though so I'll finally be able to unpack my suitcases this afternoon lol.

How's everyone feeling?

Keerthy ~ Yup, sounds like round ligament pains to me. I went through a week where my right side was all crampy and achey like that. If you're unsure just give your midwife a bell and ask her :)

Does no one else want to join the Facebook Team Bumpkins group? We r only 2 at the mo and could do with some company on the page :)

Morning ladies,

Hope everyone is ok?

I am all excited as i moved up a box on my ticker :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back