• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official TTC after Implanon removal thread!

Here is a question for you ladies
I got my implanon removed on February 28th of this year and I never had any withdrawal bleeding is this normal? I am hoping to conceive fairly soon but I cannot get in to the timing and being perfect at getting pregnant... me and my husband have been having sex 2-3x a week and I have done the feet in the air thing and all I just not sure I just started to get cramping this morning so I am not sure if this is a period or something else.. Any help would be appreciated.. :)

Hey bellasmom!

I had my implanon removed on the fifth of this month. Got spotting 3 days later for about four days. I am having those killer cramps now just like u. Its been 2 days with cramps that keep getting worse. Have u taken a pregnancy test yet?

Hello ladies! I had my implant removed on 18th nov, got no withdrawal bleed but first af on 23 dec. then got my bfp on 10 march so 3 months after first af. Hope this helps x

congrats bergebabe :happydance:

i had my implant removed sept 16th had no withdrawal bleed but proper af 2weeks later got a bfp in nov unfortunatly had an early m/c at 4wks 5days started ttc again straightaway and got another bfp 8th march and so far so good, fingers crossed, :dust: to you all

I have taken a test but it came up Negative.. and I have no idea what this bfp and other lingo means... could someone fill me in please? Thanks I am not sure I got one day of spotting and that was it I havent had period or anything.. but the tests say negative.. SO I am hoping for the best.. Oh I just saw the smiley and I get it now.. lol :bfn: lol

Bfp - bug fat positive test

Af - period (aunt flow)

Its quite common to get pregnancy symtoms when first getting implant removed but dont worry as soon as you have first period u shud get back to normalvery quickly. Its not unheard of to get bfp in first month but sometimes easier if u wait for ur period so u can work out dates etc

Good luck xxx

Just got my BFP! and by sheer coincidence I have a doctors appointment booked for today!! Woo hoo!!!! :) :) :)

Thank u!! We're so excited!! I was stressing cos I thought BFP would never come.
I got into the 50's with my cycle days lol but hadnt tested since the 15th

Still no AF for me and a negative blood test! Did anyone have 2 implants?? I had mine for over 5years...maybe it's just gonna take some time for my cycles to work themselves out :(

I just had the one but I had it the full three years. I used fertilaid to get my period back I went two months after I got it out with no period started taking fertilaid and two weeks later got AF. ( only took fertilaid for 2 months)We got our BFP on cycle # 4 and 6 months after implanon removal.

I had two implants. 4 years with implanon. I had it removed 3/5/12 got withdrawal spotting 3 days later for 3-4 days. Thought I was pregnant after all that so I tested one week straight got bfn and kept testing every week. Today I bought two tests and took one bfn... about an hour ago AF decided to show! Its been 3 weeks and 3 days ago.

AF has shown her ugly face today, Hopefully my cycles will become more regular in the coming months...Thanks for your help ladies x

No I had my first AF 6weeks after removal about the 27th Jan..then this one, so maybe I skipped a month?? I dunno I'm relieved just to have one or the other (bfp/AF) :)

Hi girls . I had my inplant out on the 2nd of the month and since then i have had continuous bleeding with cramps . Is this normal ? Also (sorrry to much information )i've been having alot of cervical mucus the past day or two and it is thick and stringy and clear which confuses me as i read this could mean i am fertile . Does this mean i can probably still concieve whilst bleeding or not . Hasanyone else had simular problem as the prolonged bleeding ? Thanks

I had my implanon taken out on the 2nd of Feb and had continuous bleeding from the 3rd of Feb to about the 12th of Feb so it seemed pretty ok for me to be bleeding that long. I took it that my body was getting back to normal pretty quick as I got my BFP in March and I am now 6 weeks pregnant :)
Just wait it out hun and you'll be good to go next month ;)

Hi ladies i am new to this, but have read many of the posts, been with my partner for just over 7years now, got my implant removed on the 12th of april, had the implant for roughly 2years and 8months was on the pill before this for 2years, want to ttc now, i got my period on the 11th april day before removal!! Lasted for 5 days really light period,I usually knew when my period was coming as id get really really sore breast, when do you think id be ovaulating, do you think i should use protection for a couple of months?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->