Officially obsessed...

lexie54

Reaction score
I think I am officially obsessed with BnB,

I have left myself logged in today so can check whats been going on...

I've been on less than a week!

Is it like this for you guys!?

PS. I'd also like to say how nice its been going onto this forum and seeing how much support you give one another and also the replies that I've been given on my threads have been really helpful :)

Oh yes! lol

I have to log on about 3 times a day!!! :haha:

I log on a few times everyday but mostly lurk. Welcome. It is a great community :D

I might have to ask for a blackberry this christmas so I can logon when I'm not near the computer :haha:

I might have to ask for a blackberry this christmas so I can logon when I'm not near the computer :haha:

Ha ha fab idea! When you planning to start TTC? x

Hmmm good question.....

officially I would like to wait for me and the OH to get some money saved up and be living together for roughly a year - we're not getting a place til june/july

BUT

I've beens having some symptoms this month (may have seen on some of my other posts) but don't know whether it just me SS. Either way won't know til I can test which is boxing day....

.....long answer lol :)

How about you? x

Sounds good! :thumbup:

Were thinking of maybe june/july next year. The next one will be our last (already have 2 girls) so I keep changing my mind. But were just gonna play it by ear really and see.

Hope you get the result you want! x

I think I'd be okay either way.... but will def be letting you girlies know what happens prob with test still in hand lol x

I've beens having some symptoms this month (may have seen on some of my other posts) but don't know whether it just me SS. Either way won't know til I can test which is boxing day....

I'm in the same boat!! i'm testing the day after boxing day. H2B and I had an oopsie last week. Our first EVER in 18mo!

I looooove this site, when i was preggers i sat on here ALL day :rofl:
Good Luck to all of you :dust:

I promised myself I wouldnt get to be obsessed but too late - I am.

i am totally obsessed lol. i log on first thing when i get to work and bnb it on my bottom line pretty much all day long! when i get home i use my phone to come on here :rofl:

i try and pop on once every morning to post alittle in my mini journal:winkwink:loving this site though,feels really great to be with like-minded ppl:flower:

best of luck with testing on boxing day girls:happydance:

I always check my e-mail, my Facebook, and then BnB. It's pretty ridiculous xD

Ha ha! i check daily too and when I was away for Thanksgiving, I was so excited for a fellow BnB-er who was testing on that day, I had to get up and go into my FIL's office to get on his computer to check on her results!
Talk about obsessed! I dont even "know" these amazing ladies, yet am so happy to have you all in my life:)

I am the same the only time i don't long on is the weekend and that usually because im not near a computer!!!!

We are ttc after our wedding in July!!

Everyone is lovely on here and VERY supportive!!! Enjoy!!!
:flower:

I guess I am obsessed, I log on once a day while my son is napping and have a good look around the forum and thats it till the next day. I can miss a day though and not think about it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->