Officially out :)

thanks for reading it! I'm doing laundry today too...lol....still gotta crap load to go though....my husband's work is a dirty job so that job is never done! And boy does his cloths smell....it's gagging...lol....but I guess that comes with the territory being married to an electrical mechanic...lol....but the baby is sleeping so I'm putting off future loads and laying down.....I'm so tired today!

I'm glad as well that I can come on here and be accepted...I've been worried cause my thread doesn't have any updated hpt's but I like this forum....I get more support here than I do on the TTC.

Awww I'll definitely be stalking you!!!! :) Let me know what happens tomorrow and if you get those results PLEASE update ASAP :) and send me a message on here!!! :hug: and just remember it'll all be okay :) I promise!

I'm stalkin ya too....lol....and I PROMISE I'll update as soon as I get my results!

Lots of baby dust and prayers for you and everyone!!

If these are evaps...I guess I have a bad batch of tests apparently!:blush:

Attachments

• EVAPS2.jpg
    EVAPS2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 60
  • EVAPS.jpg
    EVAPS.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 66
looks like a bfp to me retest in a few daays congrats honey xx

I keep thumping myself in the head...saying WHY are the lines not further to the right? Does it matter really? I keep peeing on them....3 so far today...the 2nd one I took was too diluted but there was still a LINE....I put a pic of it up earlier.....GRRRRRRR LOL...I have a headache just thinking about it....I guess in a few days I'll try a FRER I just want to make sure its not all in my dang head or not a cyst that burst or SOMETHING it can't be BFP it cant be!!! My BB's HAVE NEVER IN ALL MY LIFE HURT THIS BAD :(

Tomorrow morning I'll use the dollar store test I've been saving if it turns a shade of pink I may begin believing it!

I'm getting so excited for you! I'm closing my eyes tight and praying hard honey!! I can see those lines ever from my phone....it's lookin goood!

It can't hurt to try an FRER....if those tests are picking it up surely an FRER can! Fx!

I'm thinking that s the start of your BFP!!! YEA!!! :happydance: BTW, I was born and raised in Tampa,FL so from one Floridian to another CONGRATS!

I'm getting so excited for you! I'm closing my eyes tight and praying hard honey!! I can see those lines ever from my phone....it's lookin goood!

It can't hurt to try an FRER....if those tests are picking it up surely an FRER can! Fx!

I see the line, but it's so thin it worries me...

I've never used that kind of test though, so maybe that's just how positives are on those.

Anyway, I definitely see something and keep us posted!

I hope this is the first sign of that little girl!!!

Thanks Andie!! I hope so and thanks Pambolina....I just am so nervous. I have A dollar tree test Ill use in the morning I just can't help but get my hopes up the smallest bit! I can't help it ya know? It is really thin and in the wrong spot but I'm thinking I just have messed up stupid tests and I wasted my money on them....OOO I have an IDEA...when DH goes pee....I'll have him pee in a cup and let me test his and if it comes up that way then I know somethings not right!!

.. Soo hope this is your BFP andrea!!

Keeping fingers crossed!

I thought the same thing about using someone else's pee...or heck, even water.

I got the faintest line today at 6 dpo, but it's not showing up well. I'll post it later. Or, more likely, take some more and post those, lol.

I DO NOT MIND if you would like to post it here! I wanna seeeee LOL

Thanks! I actually have to leave for work in about 10 mintues, so I'll not be back until after midnight, so this should be the last of me for today. I'll update tomorrow.

Can't wait to see your dollar store pics!

I say use hubby's pee....water may have given you a BFN but your experiment will be more conclusive if you used a similar agent (your pee against his pee)....lol.....sorry....it's just funny cause I did that with my husband too....this is the only time I'd wish someone a BFN (your husbands test)....you know...for your sanity's sake....let me know how it goes!! **hugs**

When he comes home DEFINITELY he will be peeing in a CUP! I don't care if he has to sqeeze his pee out LOL Hes going to do it for my sake :) he loves me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->