Officially out :)

I'm sorry things got rough there...and I'm soooooo sorry for reading this thread late and not being there for ya!

I look forward to the mornings test.....but I gotta agree with Sweet_Alida...lol...
:test: :test:

Thanks bunches :) .....I'm about to go to sleep I am soooo very tired....I'm feeling a little wave of nausea tonight to...so I think I am gonna sleep it all off :) cuddle with hubby and it'll be okay :) I just wish life was perfect lol don't we all...no arguing...behaved children....LOL yea right if we had that then where would all the fun of life go right? I'm okay though and MUCH better thanks to all of the kind words :) They mean lots and lots and LOTS to me!!! Goodnight all and I'll FRER it up in the AM I am sooooo SLEEPY I hope I wake up in time to get my temps good LMAO I usually do them quite early at 7 am...kids normally sleep til 8:30 if I let them....goodnight all and sweet dreams and I can't wait to SEE ALL OF YOUR BFP's SOOOOOON!!!

Yep, I see something on that HPT for sure. It's faint, but it's there. How exciting! I'm going to be watching this thread like a hawk waiting for that next :test: !!! LOL

And things may be bad with DH BUT babies make things all better, right? Show him a BFP and he will be thrilled. I'm sure of it! :thumbup:

Good luck. Lots of :dust::dust::dust: your way!

I can't wait for your test tomorrow! I'm living vicariously through you... I haven't tested yet. I don't know how I have kept myself from POAS. :haha:

BFN this morning...I kinda don't wanna test anymore til around 10dpo. I am so not in a good mood this morning.....~yawn~ as my little man was up half the night but I'm okay just TIRED :) lol

Here they are anyway though!:blush:

Attachments

• another.jpg
    another.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 73
  • ANOTHERONEEDIT.jpg
    ANOTHERONEEDIT.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 64
  • BFNTODAY.jpg
    BFNTODAY.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 80
  • YAY.jpg
    YAY.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 67
I see something....but I can't tell if its really pink or not....I'll test again in a couple of days I feel like AF is coming seriously ....my back hurts, my head is throbbing, I feel like crap, just emotional like I know shes coming and my HIPS hurt which is the tell tell sign of AF :( although she would be 5-6 days early? I duno>???

there all dry so they cant be accurate hun......id wait till 14dpo to test again as this pee stick addition isnt doing u much good lol x

The test wasn't completely dry when I took the pic....and that was in the time limit. So no chance it was evaps...but I think its the antibody strip ....but yes I know its early I'm just a POAS'A and I'll keep peeing on my sticks :) Thanks though for looking!

Oh and I'm a short cycle usually we can test earlier than most!!! I read it up on PEEONASTICK.COM last night :)....My AF is due on 14dpo so no since in testing then LOL NO FUN!

No I don't think its color I've looked and looked an it looks seriously like we are seeing the antibody strip...I'll test again in a few more days Thanks for looking :)

Tons of symptoms....but I am not gonna trust it just yet. Today feels like AF is seriously going to get me 5-6 days early, my bb's hurt more than EVER BEFORE, my head hurts so bad....stuffy nose, crampy, I'll just wait a few days and we shall see what happens :) FX for everyone else though :)

lol aslong as u feel u can cope with the dissapointment that comes with testing early :hugs: goodluck hun x

oh ok go for it then :)
Im a bit of poas addict but try not to test b4 11dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"