Officially out :)

Thanks you all I'll take one in the morning Kylars HOW ARE YOU FEELING???? I hope no sign of AF is near....God bless you sweetheart I'm hanging onto hope for ya!!!

No sign of AF whatsoever!! That and my charts are what im hanging on to!! As far as symptoms go-- headache, tired, sore bbs.. and hungry. Thats it! Testing in the am! Hope we both have some beautiful lines in the morning!!!

Thats sooo funny! I have a MAJOR headache, can't sleep well at night, VERY sore bb's, HUNGRY like I could eat a HORSE lol....I'm so tired I could barely hold my eyes open today. Another WEIRD thing well two more things...I am having Sciatic nerve pain...first thing this morning was right leg....now its down my left left and OMG it hurts....and well a WEIRD feeling down there...like its sharp pains in my ummm "area" LMFAOOOO I know way toooooo much info....but yes BFP in the morning 100% COME ON BFP WHERE ARE YOU HIDING LOL Do you think since I didn't take my test til 3:30 today it will show by in the morning if my HCG has gone up some??:shrug:

maybe, you never know, it should have a better result even if the hcg hasnt gone up much, since it will be more concentrated urine in the morning if u hold your bladder all night.

OMG!!! I see ur :bfp: ....I feel worse than yesterday very very bad waves of nausea and horrible headache and backache along with burning up and being very hungry when im not nauseated...Also something else weird when I was PG with my daughter I craved spicy food....We decided to go out for dinner and I order Ultimate Nachos with Jalapenos for an appetizer.....And my honey got the weirdest look on his face and was like are pg cause this is what happened last time you were lol.....And then on the way home I got so so sick to my stomach...and now its gone....And after my temps went up yesterday they stayed up till today and they have been stuck at 97.9.....implantation maybe???

woow hun i see a line soo early hunnie woop u testing today xxx gd luck

Oh and my lines the black ones I made are a little off to the left...woops thats how hard of time I'm trying to see it myself....oh well I'm not taking a FRER tomorrow going to skip a day and take one Halloween with someone like I promised to :) I didn't forget you know who you are!:blush:

Another strange thing that happened on this test when it was moving across....it took FOREVER for the control line to come up has anyone had that happen before?

Attachments

• ANOTHER ONE.jpg
    ANOTHER ONE.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 73
  • FRERUPDATE.jpg
    FRERUPDATE.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 67
  • FRERUPDATE2.jpg
    FRERUPDATE2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 70
  • TWEAKED.jpg
    TWEAKED.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 52
well I hope you get that dark line soon....so you won't have to guess anymore! I think I can see something on the pinkish one but having a hard time seeing anything on the others.....FX!

Took another test this morning.....aaaaaaaand it was a :bfn: I swore I saw a shadow but that's probably just wishful thinking....I can't tweak my pics like ya'll can....lol.....I'll just have to put my faith in the Provera and hope for a :bfp: next year!

Aww bless your heart hunny I wish things would just BOOM and get better for ya :( :hug: I'm so sorry sweetie :hugs:

I'm going to see if lines dry darker since the stupid control line took FOREVER maybe I didn't pee on it long enough? My goodness LOL

WOW i love your thread andrea, im also 7dpo today and tested with an ic this morning BFN of course but i feel a little better for doing it!!
i cant see any lines on your test except for the pink one defo see a line there, will be interesting to see what happens
so say hello to another stalker ha ha :)
everything crossed for you good luck x

looks promising to me....go check out my thread i added pics of my 7DPO FRER...still gonna do our halloween tests!!

Hey hun, popped back to see your update. I can see something.

I'm testing Halloween too :dust: xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks hun...gonna keep stalkin ya but I'm done with thinking I'm in the game....gonna call up a weight loss clinic today and get started on losing weight and taking my Provera till my cycles naturally regulate themselves....wish me luck....lol....Praying for those darkers lines hun!

Thanks sweetie I really hope you figure you out soon my goodness how much more can one woman take.....I'll always be here for you during EVERYTHING :hugs: I promise it will eventually work itself out! Just gonna take longer than expected and God puts us through things like this to only make us stronger :) :hug: But I'm right here with you!

You can see it if ya look REAL close I know there is a line there...so we will see what happens in a couple of days :) FX and babydust to all who look :) lol:happydance:

Attachments

• TWEAKMINE.jpg
    TWEAKMINE.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 43
I see it....I replied to you in my thread...wow i feel really sick one moment and fine the next...just like I did with my daughter but worse....twins?

yea or 2 boys lol.....Also may I add im having cramps in my lower stomach like pulling and stuff...Im just not feeling very well today...And for the past week i keep having the same dream where i take a preg test and the test line is so strong thr control line is almost gone....

yea or 2 boys lol.....Also may I add im having cramps in my lower stomach like pulling and stuff...Im just not feeling very well today...And for the past week i keep having the same dream where i take a preg test and the test line is so strong thr control line is almost gone....

I only had a dream I had a BFP once and that was yesterday....lol....I am gonna take another test SUNDAY lol I gotta stop before my hubby kills me :) I just can't help myself its like I want it to be this soooooo badly :(...I PRAY IT IS but I'm nervous to pee on another one ya know:shrug: Just scared itll not be there anymore

Yea I know what you mean...I am too scared to take another test lol even though mine didnt say much...

Mine didn't either your line is darker than mine by a little......I swear my son has been hitting my bb's all day and OMG do they hurt....I'm about to go lay down for a nap I'm nauseated :( nighty night I'll be back later this afternoon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->