Officially out :)

I gotcha....if I waited until then I'd go CRAZY lol as my cycles only go to 14dpo and thats the day AF either shows or doesn't show LMAO....Ohhhh on top of all those symptoms forgot to mention the most pesky of them all.....YEAST INFECTION grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......going to get some meds later to fix that problem!

i see lines, really faint ones, but they're there
i really hope we both get our bfp's andrea
from one poasa to another LOL
Also you're still early in the game, I'm at 17 dpo, yikes you'd think something definite would have showed up by now
oh well, just waiting for af i guess

Wow girly....it could take longer if you have a MUCH longer cycle.....GL and FX for you sweetie...how long are your cycles normally?

well they've been irregular in the past as long as 100 days or so and then sometimes they'll be 30 days :wacko:
that's why I was temping this cycle and checking cm and stuff like that to see if and when I ovulated so that's what I'm going by, not my lmp
but I know last month I had a 14 day luteal phase, which technically makes me 3 days late now
it's so confusing all this ttc stuff LOL
one note tho is that last cycle I had a laparoscopy removing some endo that I didn't know I had and that cycle turned out to be 60 days but I did get a faint bfp on frer and then started af a few days later

Awww I pray you get your STICKY bean soon sweetie I'm sorry :(...those are awfully long cycles does anyone know why they are so long?

well i've had dr's go back and forth about if I have pcos or not, the most recent dr dd bloodwork and he said everything was within normal range so no pcos, but then when they did the lap, they found endometriosis, which explained some of my problems, like having a really difficult time conceiving, horrible periods with cramps that made me want to die, and spot for a few days leading up to my period
that's why I was so excited for this cycle, because it's my first "fresh" one after that procedure and I even took soy at the beginning and i've been taking pre-natal vitamins and I even quit smoking after TEN YEARS!!! after the surgery
that was soooooo difficult and if af shows up, it just makes me want to go out and do whatever I want ya know lol

I have ENDO :( but my doctor wont do anything until we have been TTC for a year....which is in 6 more months so hopefully I shall have answers by then :)

Update on me....I took all the FRER's apart...there is NO PINK line on any of them...so....I looked at my 2 IC's I did today AND there is a THICK line but I really am having a HARD time getting a good picture of them. I'll take another later tonight and see what happens!

Update on me....I took all the FRER's apart...there is NO PINK line on any of them...so....I looked at my 2 IC's I did today AND there is a THICK line but I really am having a HARD time getting a good picture of them. I'll take another later tonight and see what happens!

Yay! That's great news. can't wait to see the pic :flower:

YAY....Im not testing today..I will test tomorrow and monday or tuesday...Good luck my f'xd for you....feeling better this morning...

Andrea- I have endo also.....actually one of the worst cases my doctor had ever seen....ended up getting published in the American Medical Journal (not something to be proud of when it comes to endo). For us it took 2 years and either 3 or 6 rounds of clomid. I finally gave up at 2 years, quit my job and went back to college fulltime....got pregnant the next month all natural. No problems getting pg since then. And luckily the endo doesn't put you at higher risk for mc....it's just painful as your uterus grows and the adhesions tear (OUCH!). Hang in there girl....it's a long hard road!

Yep I know I have been spotting more and more and later in each cycle. I know I can get pregnant its just not an easy road I feel for all of you who have this it sucks. I know my AF pains are mostly just in my pelvic area and OMG feels worse than LABOR....yes worse.....When I'm on BC Pills OMG it feels so much better. I've been off BC Pills nearly 7 months now and ehhhh its not been easy to not have a BFP and CRAMPS FROM I DUNO WHERE!! I have a BIG feeling I'm gonna end up preggers this cycle....I went to eat earlier and well...not feeling so hot now....laying around praying I don't get sick! GL with your pregnancy :)

Will probably take another FRER in the morning as this is what I've gotten today so far on my IC's they are getting there :) I think you won't have trouble seeing these but I've marked one to help you out :):blush::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• BIGPOSITIVE.jpg
    BIGPOSITIVE.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 95
  • PURPLE.jpg
    PURPLE.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 136
  • BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 114
  • MYBIGFP.jpg
    MYBIGFP.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 83
I see it...Amazing...Makes me want to use my last FRER...but its my last and I cant find my coupon...:(

Going to be beside my bed PRAYING tonight this is truely it I'll take another IC before bed and see if its a tad bit darker....I had pretty crazy cramping this morning maybe that was a GOOD sign and now my BB's hurt even more I'm wearing a SOFT sports bra OMG and when I take it off my bb's DIE :( lol they hurt so bad. Today I can say I AM VERY NAUSEATED and hope I keep lunch down.....OMG OMG OMG HAPPY CHICK HERE!!

I see it on the marked one! You're still only 8dpo tho, try and hold out a few days!! :)

Oh I could see the line on my IC's last night and I could this morning but then I held my pee for a few hours and then the last IC is what I just did and OMG OMG OMG Its DEFINITELY there :) VERY faint but THERE :) YAYYYYY So exciting and its making me more sick at my tummy lmaooooo but OMG OMG OMG OMG :)

They are darkening up hon! I'm almost 100% you are :) FX for you xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->