Officially out :)

Ok Ive gotta get off here and fold 2 big baskets of clothes...huh!!

Yes or NO? I will edit for those that have LINE EYE

Attachments

• BFPYAY.jpg
    BFPYAY.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 69
  • OMGYES.jpg
    OMGYES.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 49
Can you see now :)

Attachments

• BEST.jpg
    BEST.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 46
  • EDIT1.jpg
    EDIT1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 34
That looks like a BFP to me....can you tweek some of my pics please....like u did last time

ahhhh....this blows....I can't see anything.....stupid stupid phone! But I have no doubt you see something....I hope it gets darker soon for both our sakes....lmao....

LOL thanks Pambolina...I'm about to go to the carnival :) I rode rollercoasters early with my 2nd and he's just fine sooooo why not at this point LMAO Cotton Candy sounds really good right about now :)

Yes I did if u got to my thread and the bottom of page 3 is my PM test for today

I think I'm gonna have my BFP tomorrow morning.....but I duno if I'm happy with that just yet :( me and DH aren't doing so hott right NOW :(

Attachments

• ANDIAGAIN.jpg
    ANDIAGAIN.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 81
  • ANDIBFP.jpg
    ANDIBFP.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 68
  • BFPANDI.jpg
    BFPANDI.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 63
  • INVERTEDANDI.jpg
    INVERTEDANDI.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 45
Me too as I'm 95% sure thats a positive on that test I'm doing a FRER in the morning although I said I wasn't....I cannot help myself....

if you have the test why wait??? I wouldn't! I'm the type of person that needs to know and know now! Good Luck and I hope your dh pulls his head out of his a**

Hun I am sorry I don't see anything but a pink smudge at the top. FX you get that BFP and you and your dh make up

Probably :( we are talking now...and yes there is a weird smudge but theres a Big Fat LINE lol....I duno maybe its just a faulty test maybe I should PEE on another one LMAO...I am gonna FRER in the morning because I've taken two of them today I don't wanna waste another til in the morning LMAO.....Its been a crazy day...I'm so tired and sick at muh tummy its just blahhhh and I have a yeast infection now I think on top of everything else.....GRRR

Andrea- I'm sorry you are on the edge of a bfp and having problems with your DH. :( Doesn't seem fair does it? :hissy: I hope your talk is working out. :hugs:

Talk went good...thanks buncheroooos! Just been a rough day altogether for us I guess :) I'm crampy and blah and yeast infection makes me mad....just NEVER fails something go wrong when it was ALL GOING SO RIGHT? I am better now though :hugs: to all of you as well I duno HONEST TO GOD what I would do without you all. God gave me you all to help feel better and ease the craziness of the TWW and Waiting to O games LMAO

Aww Andrea! wish you and DH best of luck and hope it really is your :bfp:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->