Officially out :)

that's awesome hun! Hopefully soon you'll have a no doubt about it line...no guessing...no squinting...and certainly no tweaking...lmao...

Hey hey check it out....now you can see what my ugly mug looks like...lol....I'm at my parents house so I was able to upload my pic as my avatar...

Awww your gorgeous :) I gotta figure how to get a pic of me on here....I can't tonight OMG I'm so sick....not gonna get much sleep tonight. All of my food is coming up :( OMG...this sucks so badly :(.....You think its okay to take pepto???

damnit!!! I can't see any second line!!! Post more pics from tommororrow!!
Good luck sweety!!!

Will do....does anyone know what I can do for being "SICK"....OMG I cannot get comfy and I feel like I'm about to blow CHUNKS OMG HELP

no sweetie I don't.....I would think Pepto would be okay....or like they say "ginger ale and saltines"...lol....other than that I think your gonna have to wing it....just try different things till something works.....I wish I could help more....but I've never suffered from morning sickness before....I reeeeally lucked out in that department!

Wow, looking forward to your new pic!! :happydance:

I cant see any lines hun its still early though gl x

I've woke up and OMG I think I gotta go right back to bed.....didn't hit me til I stood up but OMG BLAH....well apparently my temp wanted to dip...maybe its my implantation :) YAY lmao

:blush::blush: Here are todays. I know most of you won't be able to see them as these are very very faint in real life. I am 100% sure I'm pregnant I know it in my gut. Feeling very nauseated today so we shall see how this works out. I am thinking in 3 days I'll take the FRER for now I have Equate tests and my IC's and I know they will change shortly as my implantation dip was today...even after the carnival rides last night. I will never ever ride another ride I have never felt so sick in all of my life and I normally don't get sick. But yes I'm sick and it can't be from the rides because that was nearly 10 hours ago. I am PREGNANT lol.....well here are todays pics assuming tomorrows will be MUCH easier to see :) After the tests dry really well I'll got catch another picture....but for now I'm laying in the bed sipping on water and praying it stays down...and very unconfortable with a yeast infection. I will be going to the doctors next week for bloods as well :)

Attachments

• MYTESTTESTTEST.jpg
    MYTESTTESTTEST.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 116
  • VERYFAINTTEST.jpg
    VERYFAINTTEST.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 65
I think I see it! Fingers crossed for tomorrows! xx

Andrea - what DPO are you? I thought I peed on a lot of sticks, but you take it by far O:) LOL

If you think you had your implantation dip today, doesn't that mean you won't get a BFP until a few days after that? I don't know how it all works, but, can you be getting BFP already if you only just had your dip?

Just wondering, just curious....

GL and FX'd that your gut feeling is right O:)

As sick as I am....and I had a weird crampiness last night....I think I'm implanted and also pee was very diluted...I'm going to take another test in a little while to see if it turns a little bit darker :) thanks and yep it is early to be testing after implantation but I feel my HCG is rising fast because I am sooooooo very very sick :( just ran to the bathroom and hubby was worried....hes like yea we caught that eggy didn't we LMAO I was like YEA we did :) I dont mind being sick for it though :) its a blessing :)

I promise you we can see it perfect here its the lighting in my house!

I think I can see it, I got a 'proper' BFP 3-4 days after Implantation x

Ooo thanks girly! I am gonna go pee on another stick here in a while...my pee this morning was almost clear....so I figure at least try another right I can't control myself :) I'm too happy right now. My bb's are bigger and heavier and OMG I can't bare to touch them. Everytime I move OUCHERS!!!! I've never been "nauseated" for no reason before I know this is my bfp month :) woohooooooo no doubt in my mind :) I've NEVER had morning sickness so maybe this is my GIRL!!!!

As sick as I am....and I had a weird crampiness last night....I think I'm implanted and also pee was very diluted...I'm going to take another test in a little while to see if it turns a little bit darker :) thanks and yep it is early to be testing after implantation but I feel my HCG is rising fast because I am sooooooo very very sick :( just ran to the bathroom and hubby was worried....hes like yea we caught that eggy didn't we LMAO I was like YEA we did :) I dont mind being sick for it though :) its a blessing :)

morning sickness for a baby is SO worth it - O:)

Ooo sounding sooooo great :) ......I am so ANXIOUS! OMG.....I just want blood work NOW PLEASE.....I just KNOW it this month.....every other month I'd doubted everything and now this month there is no doubting it theres no other reason for me to be having all these probs unless a yeast infection causes nausea LMFAO....yea I'm funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->