Officially out :)

Hello, I really dont want to be a party pooper and really hope you are but you wouldnt get any symtoms until you implanted. The pregnancy hormone does not start to produce until the egg has implanted and thats when you may start with some symtoms and so you wouldnt get anylines until this happened either. I have everything crossed for you sweety but just thought my info would help. xxx

Good luck and baby dust to all. xxxx

I'm probably going to get jumped on for being negative, but this really concerns me. Those tests are well known for giving blue lines within the time limit. I know. I had it happen to me over and over again. I wasn't pregnant. At all. Those are by far, the worst tests on the market, and unless you have a blazing, bright blue line, it's pretty hard to say they're positive.

I'm not trying to hurt you or bring you down, but I need to step in and say you really can't be 100% sure it's a BFP, because if you search the forums, or even use google, you'll find out how awful these tests really are.

I'm not going to come back to your thread again, because it breaks my heart to see you so excited over something that might not be anything.

Good luck, and I truly hope I'm wrong. You are such a wonderful, positive person, and I don't want to hurt you. Ultimately, however, either you're pregnant or you're not, regardless of what any test says.

Best wishes and I'll be praying for you!

I understand what you guys are saying but....I've been preggers 2 times before I think I know when I'm pregnant and when I'm totally NOT....sorry I'm MOODY and really am so very sick right now.....THERE IS NO WAY IM NOT PREGGER....even if those tests are EVAPS....I know they aren't because they are getting darker...but I can't get a good pic because they are so very very faint. I've gotten evaps on them before but they weren't DARK FULL lines....these are no doubt 100% positive I don't care how many negative comments I get. I am even calling the doctor tomorrow for bloods as I know I am 100% pregnant :) No doubting it :) THANKS end of rant lmao

Im sorry but im not seeing any bfps yet on your tests.please ditch the blue dye tests as ive seen alot darker and theyve ended up as false pos and evaps.as for sickness i sometimes feel very sick.dizzy.giddy all before af turns up.i even have to be carefull around smells as it can make me gag before af.i really hope its a bfp for you.its good youre being pos but i dont want to see you get heartbroken if youre wrong : p( lots of luck with frer.hope we get to see a bfp.gl

My bb's are hurting more than EVER before, I'm nauseated out of this world, I have a YEAST infection which I NEVER GET, I am dizzy and almost fell last night, I got CAR SICK, which NEVER happens....If I'm not pregnant I am really really sick like in the head and I wont be back to this forum....

Oh dont go :( we are just worried just incase you dont get that bfp.we hope it is a bfp.signs all say bfp but af signs and bfp signs are soooo close.gl

I have been following your threads for a while now, really hoping you get your BFP. I honestly dont see any lines either, but that doesnt mean they are not there. I think what a lot of us are trying to say is that we dont want to see you heatbroken if this isn't your BFP. From reading, you got super excited last month thinking you were PG, and even said you were going to take a break because the whole testing thing and BFN's were too stressful. We all want this very badly, and know just how bad you want it. But e also know how damaging and heatbreaking it can be when you build it all up in your mind thinking you are PG when it is still ay to early to tell for sure. Please dont go! We are here to support you not matter what the outcome is. We are all praying for your BFP just like we are for our own, but dont want to see you hurt.

My bb's are hurting more than EVER before, I'm nauseated out of this world, I have a YEAST infection which I NEVER GET, I am dizzy and almost fell last night, I got CAR SICK, which NEVER happens....If I'm not pregnant I am really really sick like in the head and I wont be back to this forum....

Hun it doesn't matter what anyone says, or what the tests say. If you know for sure you're pregnant, thats all that matters! I know of TONS of woman that swear up and down they are pregnant just because they "know" they are. And sometimes the HPT and blood tests say they aren't, but 9 months later they give birth to a beautiful baby! Sometimes that motherly, womanly instinct is ALL that matters!

Can't wait to see a frer! :hugs::hugs:

I really think those are your BFP!!! SOrry you feel so sick hunni! You know, I'm no Dr. but when I was preggo with the twins, I found out super early and I was sick sick all the time I actually lost 15lbs in 3 wks and I was admitted into the hospital because the :sick: had me so weak and dehydrated. Maybe the same thing is happening with you? I really think your preggo luv. Hope you feel better soon

Okay I have a QUESTION before I go crazy.....do you honestly think a FRER would show up in the morning? I have taken 3 different blue dye tests today and every time the line has gotten a tiny tiny tint darker. I cannot get a good picture I am going to try my regular camera as my camera phone isn't but a 5mega pixel. So it SUCKS at taking high quality pics. I took a FRER this morning and could see a hint of a line but em well I pulled it apart and threw it away let me try and dig it out. I know I'm pregnant just can't figure out when the FRER would actually show a positive! I am so upset over the littlest thing right now and I do apologize. I am nearly 100% positive I AM PREGNANT last cycle I kept getting slight positives....and now I KNOW I'm pregnant there is no way that I'm not. Too many things going on for it not to be but when do you all seriously believe that the FRER will show something? In the morning or should I wait another day?

On that note TWINS run in both sides of our families :(....and I'm sick as hell over here :( I am thinking of going to the ER I'm so sick.....I can't even ride in the car without getting sick and I can't bend over or I get even worse :( OMG....and now I'm cramping....I guess from emmm getting sick?

I tilted it in a darker room to see what would happen and this is best I could get I just took brightness out of the pic...I know they are 100% positive but why is my FRER not showing good yet??? GRRRR Its tilted in the pic so it looks offcenter but its in the center just I held it down toward the ground then snapped a pic....

Attachments

• TILTED.jpg
    TILTED.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 72
If you think you just recently implanted I would wait until next weekend and do a digi. I know that is easier said than done! Lol! But then there would be no mistaking it. Good luck honey!!

Just saw your pic- I SEE A LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I have a QUESTION ...?

Well hun, if you could wait, FMU is usually best. But if I were you, I'd be peeing on a stick every 15 minutes. LOL

If you had a faint line earlier, you would probably get another line as long as you haven't been peeing all day.

Either way, I'm waiting to see the result! lol

Thanks girly I've peed on about 5 all together LMAO....3 blue dye, FRER FMU which was negative as far as I can tell....I'll post an opened up pic of it! I swear its just a dip in the test theres no color to it....but the blue dyes are def. positive and they are like 17.3% positives on 10dpo as to FRER is only 11.9% of women had positives on those on 10dpo...so maybe a FRER in the morning and one the next day :)

Hun its really doesn't make sense why it is not showing on a FRER. And as another lady said you can't get a proper positive until 2-3 days past implantaion...it take that long for it to get to our urine. I can see the lines(finally) on your blue dye but I have seen so many evaps on them that I can't say for sure but I wish you all the luck and if you are feeling that horrible maybe a trip to the ER is nesessary and they can give you something for nausea and a blood test! Good luck!!

here is the FRER I swear no color to it though! pee was really diluted this morning :(

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 88
If you get a line on any kind of test be it a ic or blue dye it will show on a frer.sorry still not seeing any bfps :(

Well these blue dye were AFTER that FRER this morning and I don't have another FRER here to test with and so I shall buy one and wait til tomorrow morning but these are no lie POSITIVE! I don't care what ANY of you say ;)

I went outside and PLAYED with the camera :) woohooo!

These are FINAL TESTS OF TODAY :) lol waiting til tomorrow morning the darkest blue dye was the last one I peed on :):blush:

Attachments

• BESTEST.jpg
    BESTEST.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 94
  • ANOTHER.jpg
    ANOTHER.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 74
  • MYBFP.jpg
    MYBFP.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 66
Andrea- I see lines on all of those! I so hope this is your BFP! I would wait a few days before you do one of the more expensive tests though, just to make sure you have given enough time for that line to show up really good!! I am cheering for you! Don't let the negativity get you down. Like I said before, we just didnt want to see you get your heart broken! FX FX FX FX FX :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->