Officially out :)

I see it and thats what mine looking like with my daughter....But I caved and took my last FRER last night and I will post pics in a lil bit...But I will get more test ASAP!!

I can see the line :yipee:. Looked like how my last two pregnancies started.

Fingers crossed for todays stick Andrea :)) It is looking good.

I have to say I havent been able to spot any of the lines on your tests im afraid, i didnt think you could get a positive test before implantation took place. Hope it is your bfp, good luck.

Here is another its a bit darker....I'll take one in the morning I am SOOO IMPATIENT...I caved and did my last FRER I may go buy a couple more!:thumbup::happydance: Couldn't see anything on the FRER so I held it a bit longer after 2mu and now there is DEFINITELY a LINE! No problem seeing anything in this one!!!

Attachments

• myBFP.jpg
    myBFP.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 99
MY BFP! 100% SURE!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• thickinlife.jpg
    thickinlife.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 72
  • untweatttted.jpg
    untweatttted.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 107
What the crap? Pics are too small I can't see anything?!?!?

Thats just a two line test right? Not looking for a cross?

WEIRD.....let me email it to ya! Yes just 2 lines :) no third one to look for :)

Im gonna say :bfp: cause thats EXACTLY how mine looked with my daughter same kinda test and all....YAY now hopefully I can get a :bfp: too and be your bump buddy!!

I've NEVER had morning sickness and I DONT WISH THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY I'm scared to even leave the house...when I bend over its 1000000 x's worse :(

Hahaha, enjoy it! I'm SOOOO freaking happy for you! I can't see the line, but I'm sure you can see it in person, and the sickness only confirms!!!! Yay!

Yes it does! No doubt about it and YES YOU CAN GET STUPID YEAST INFECTION in EARLY EARLY pregnancy....IT SUCKS...and I'm sick and dizzy and blahhh and Hubby wants to go eat somewhere and IM LIKE Emmmm I dont wanna stomach anything at the moment BLAHHH :( but yep the other blue dye tests I did that were evaps it took forever to see the line...this one its THICK and FULLY colored no spotted lines or smears or anything....so I'm trusting it although the FRER was negative this morning I think it was too early for it...gonna get some more dollar tree tests and some more FRER and probably a DIGI to confirm it :)

And I guess I have been QUITE the moody girl lately YELLING at DH for EVERYTHING and bless him it wasn't all his fault :( Goodness gracious...

Haha, maybe just get a digi! I wanna do the happy dance for you, lol

everyone im cheering on sig is getting bfp thats 3 this week :yipee:

I am going to the store later to get DIGI's for in a couple of days, probably more Equate tests, I will be doing another TONIGHT :) I cant wait! And probably one more pack of FRER so I can see that PINK line....my backs beginning to hurt I hope everything is ok I'm crampy a little but I'm thinking its probably normal when I cramp I get VERY sick and gag and have to run to the potty LOL...well I'll be back later gonna go CELEBRATE :) I can't wait! Gotta get the kids ready for trick or treating later toooooo!

YAY thats soooo funny thanks for adding me to your siggy I need to delete my boys and add some different siggys I need new ones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->