Officially out :)

hun sorry but I still don't see anything.. I think it's because you darkened them possibly a little too much... can't wait in the next couple days though to hopefully get your BFP on a pink dye...

I wasn't saying you weren't PG by any means. From looking at your last tests, I think you might be as well. I truly do have my finger crossed for you! Lol, and myself as well! Hehe!

Im sorry but you cant go by those blue dye tests especially with clear cases.we would all like to say it is a bfp but we all know they are v well known for lines that are false pos.it only matters to you what you think anyway.but to me ive seen hundreds of blue evaps that have been darker and went onto a result of a false pos.if i thought every test i had with a v faint line id be pg all the time.really hope you get to see a bfp on a frer.and dont darken them as youll always get a line no matter if bfn or bfp.im abit :( that you might get heartbroken.hope you gut feelings are right.lots of luck :-*

I can see a line on the test before the last.

I know without a doubt I am.....its just I KNOW lol...its my body but weird thing I've never been so sickly before....this is awful :(...I'll do another FRER in the morning as I believe it should show by then if I've gotten 3 BFP with blue dye....there is no doubt like I said in my mind I just pray its ONE not TWO in there

i think bfp but theres that chance there evaps.......if uv been pregnant b4 then you'll know deep down if u are hun xx
gd luck x

hayley if you can't post anything positive please dont post at all your really stressing me out... I have had THREE positives on them today I DONT THINK THEY ARE EVAPS SWEETIE!

I just read through the thread and I think people are just looking out for you, not trying to be negative. Anyway, I see a line on the blue dye final tests, but if you say you an an implantation dip today/yesterday surely the lines we are seeing would be evaps as it would not show up yet? Im not saying you are not pregnant, just that I would think it would not show on a test yet?

then maybe I implanted earlier an didn't get a dip from it? I'm telling you I wouldnt have 3 blue dye evaps in a minutes time on all three tests! sorry!

Well I am gonna get off here a while I am feeling quite sick again gonna lay down and relax and pray I can go trick or treating with my little ones ;)

Ok so now youve anoyed me.so saying......
Gl
hope you get that bfp
hope we get to see a line on your next frer
lots of luck ect
is not being nice or positive?!god im a nasty person for being nice.
And for saying youve had 3tests that show a pos im sorry but ive seen lots of women have many more than 3 with those blue dye and it mean nothing.2lines doesnt always mean youre automatically pg.again hope theyre bfp

I've waited 6 months and lots of dr's appts for this baby and I'm happy and your trying to ruin it...you'll get your positive soon but please dont take it out on the rest of us! God bless!

Im not trying to ruin anythin.im being realistic about it all.and i really dont care if i ever get a bfp or not ever again as ive got 2 gorgous boys already who were very hard to have.and 6minths is nothing to wait for a bfp

thats a bit wrong andrea to attack hayley,you are tryiing to say that becos she hasnt got bfp shes taking it out on you.Very unfair :cry:
hopefully everyone can just chill :hugs:

And why wouldnt i want everyone to get a bfp.just because its harder for me why would i want anyone else not to get one.

dont worry hayley i had a similiar comment that left me in tears a few months back.
I wish u all the best andrea(as ur in my sig) i just dont want people to feel personally attacked cos i know how it feels like :cry:

Well I've been in tears since all the RUDE ones up in the post...I'm not having it anymore...please don't post of my thread if you cannot say anything NICE I'm tired of it and I will start REPORTING for rude comments!

Here is the last test it is drying slowly but surely!

Attachments

• DRIED.jpg
    DRIED.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly