Officially out :)

LMAO! Yes....I'm sure he does.....My husband gave me the strangest look but did it anyway....he understood....just like yours will....Men just need to understand what we go through and if all we ask for is a specimen (whether it be his swimmers or pee..lol) they just need to smile, nod and say "okay honey....anything you say" I mean for geez sake we're tryin to make a baby here! lol

New stalker here! :hi:
Looks like your well on your way to getting a :bfp: Congrats and lots of :babydust: to you

saaweet! LOL! That's good news hun! Let's hope for a darker line tomorrow morning....stop all fluids before 8:00....lol....make sure it's nice and concentrated! hehehe

now that they are dry I see the lines.. I wonder if your hubby will get a line after drying ... that would be interesting... hope it keeps getting darker ...

Hello I am also stalking you hehe! I love all the support on these threads its awesome!!
Good luck I will be checking tomorrow!

:dust:

Hubbys never had a line and still doesn't YAY :) I went and checked ;) we seem good to go....but I'm still in the back of my mind wondering if it were a CYST?

on break at work....

The chances of it being the kind of cyst that would cause a false positive are very slim!

my thoughts exactly! I've read that cysts can't cause positives on a pregnancy test.....but if it can perhaps it explains all my evaps/false positives but I still find it VERY VERY doubtful hun.....have u done any research?

Thanks Andie.....Its sooo funny saying your name as I go by Andi and have ALL of my life.....its just so awesome I love our names!!! I love my mommy for naming me that....although everyone thought just by hearing my name I was a boy! Oh well little did they know! I've honestly NEVER been called Andrea....until my hubby's parents called me that because they have an Andi in their family LMAO....its just so awesome seeing someone else with a name close to mine!! I have a cousin named Bandi and they always mix us up!

Did POAS again and same line but lots lots fainter! I duno if that means anything really at this point....just thinking and praying and knowing this is it even if those tests are really false....I have that feeling in my gut I've got my little girl finally...almost want to pay for a psychic reading ;) lol

I'm pretty pathetic....I have some doubts because of my readings....lol....they both said next year...I know thats crazy on my part....but that doubt is still implanted in my brain....."if they say next year how could I even consider the possibility of it happening this year".......it's all in good fun though.....if u do it hopefully you'll get an extended reading....I got like one paragraph and hardly detailed.....was very disappointing after reading other's and the same people gave them relationship details and such.......Use Gail....she's pretty popular.

I am just wanting ANYTHING to help me out at this point I'm so anxious GRRR lol

GO FOR IT GIRL!! LOL! Gail cost about $12 US dollars....but use paypal....don't make my mistake....lol...

If these are genuine BFP's.....your finding out waaaay early.....so time might go slow....so do whatcha gotta do to help ease your mind and anxiety! :o) It's exciting! Especially when you open that email and read your "future"

Oh Andrea... or do you prefer Andi?? ;) I'm so excited for you! This is your month doll! :happydance: Your lines are only going to get darker so I'm going to say it... are you ready?? Here it goes...

Congratulations on your :bfp: !!!

Thanks sweetie I really hope so....Im taking a dollar tree test in the morning. I just have a "feeling" this is it....I haven't felt THIS strongly about it ever! I am just really excited and happy and wish this two weeks would pass right on by for me....its just dragging its behind about and Im ready for my BFP without a doubt lol I am going to take a FRER in about 4 days or so 8dpo....to see what happens then! DH is like amazed I wasn't "seeing things" this time around he's like "well there are two lines is that what you wanted to hear" normally he goes I dont see anything its all in your head you have lines in your eyes LOL I'm about to CONK out its late and I'm totally EXHAUSTED and I haven't done anything LOL

Let me/us know how it goes tomorrow morning. I can't wait to see it!! :D

Can't wait to see you dollar morning tests Andrea..........FX FX FX
At least DH's tests were negative :thumbup:
It is exciting! Good luck

ooooohhh hun i'm seein pink lines!!! I got my fingers and toes crossed girl :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->