Officially out :)

Weeellll....todays is a BFN but I'm not bummed about it...its still REALLY early...and for some reason the ONLY symptom which IVE NEVER HAD....is I CANT SLEEP GRRRR....having weird crazy dreams and I just can't sleep which has nothing to do with the dreams....so but I'll post the pic later I gotta "walk my son to school today" thank God only live 3 blocks away.....my husband has the car and I just don't have a whole lotta time to do pics right this minute :) Ewww I have another new symptom that just popped up....bloody nose when I blow it...thats not normal for me YUCKY :( I know TMI lol

awww sweetie I'm sorry! But I'm glad you have such a positive attitude! And your right....it's sooooo early....have you tested with another cheapy and see if you get another line? Maybe the $ ones are less sensitive? Fx hun! Can't wait to see pics!

Oh...and Good Morning! I have a hard time sleeping too....and I had a dream last night that I had a positive pregnancy test....two blazing blue lines and in my dream I was videotaping myself reading the results....lol....I hope my dream becomes a reality!

Aww I hope they do tooooo! I've had that dream before its been a few months :( I hope mine do toooooo LOL It was so real I woke up going OMG I GOTTA POAS!!
Here are the new ones! BFN's but thats okay I'm not scared :) BRING ON MY BFP :) lol:blush:

Attachments

• DOLLARTEST.jpg
    DOLLARTEST.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 46
  • INVERT.jpg
    INVERT.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 26
  • NEWEST TEST.jpg
    NEWEST TEST.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 44
it'll happen sweetie!! I just know it will! Keep pee'in on those sticks....hahaha....I know I have 50 of them heading my way! Can't wait either! I love pregnancy dreams....kind of makes this whole process more bearable.

Yes it does :) Your dreaming your rubbing your big belly and your holding it...ehhh yea those kind make me happy :) maybe I will have one tonight :) lol

I remember one dream while pregnant with my oldest....I was having a c-section and while laying there I looked over at her in the baby cart she turned her head to look at me and started talking to me....but in a man's voice....lmao....creeped the crap outta me....some dreams need not be repeated....:rofl:

Andrea- I've heard from the other ladies out there that the $ store brand are not as sensitive as they claim. Maybe you should test with another ic?? :)

I'm sorry about that BFN test Andrea, i agree though - could you try another ic just for comparison?
I so hope you get a bright BFP soon.:flower:

Such a bummer! I tested this morning too, 7dpo (10 miu test) and BFN. I know it's early, but I just have a feeling this isn't my month. :-(

Keep us updated!

I don't have any other brand besides the ones I am using the pink ones....I'm cramping awfully crazy this cycle I feel something isn't right.....just my tummy and sides....I hope this isn't something bad going on....but sure doesn't feel like any other cycle I've had. I peed on another IC today and BFN so I'm assuming it had to have been faulty tests or something...just weird how I pick the two faulty ones even out of a different batch of tests LOL....I'm gonna wait and just do one a day until around 9 dpo now....I feel its just gonna be early and those had to have been faulty someway or other...just is really weird how that happened! I found another girl today on here who had a weird 2nd line that was close to the control line....but hers was a fat line and very colorful lol.....who knows :)

I'm honestly thinking this isn't my turn my temps are close to that of last cycle I did an overlay on FF

Hey Hun. Maybe I have line eye but I definitely see the start of something on at least one or two of those.

Attachments

• looloo.jpg
    looloo.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 29
There was something there todays test was nothing though.....so I'm thinking big time faulty tests :( oh well its still really really early :)

Well EVAPS don't show within the 1 minute time on a test....its just a faulty test because that line is wrong place and too thin :( did show within 1 minute and NEVER went away so its not really an EVAP its more faulty!! Evaps SHOW AFTER the time limit thanks :) though!!

LMAO oh Andi your awesome!

Don't give up hope yet hun! Someone once told me that the more you test, your bound to get a negative amongst a bunch of positives....or a positive amongst a bunch of negatives.....You still got plenty of time to get that BFP and I'm gonna be right here stalkin ya till you do...and even after you do! :)

LOL....I know...my day has just turned crappy....seems when things begin going well....they all turn black and grey and gloomy :(....just got yelled at by my mom....eh she drives me looney!

LOL....I know...my day has just turned crappy....seems when things begin going well....they all turn black and grey and gloomy :(....just got yelled at by my mom....eh she drives me looney!

Be a duck today Andrea!

Well that sucks....why would she yell at you? Mom's never know when to let go....lol.....and we as parents are headed down that same road....aaahhhh scarey!! Hehehe

I hope your day gets better!

You still only got that pink ic tests?try a better test to see.the thing is that ic yes are cheap but sometimes their too cheap.iykwim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->