• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Officially out :)

ugh she tricked me so bad last month bc i was feeling her coming for a whole week then it stopped and i thought it was a good sign and she hit without backache pain or cramps! i hate that nasty witch!!!

I know thats what I'm dreading .....who knows, I guess its on to next cycle....but then again I know I still have a chance I just doubt its gonna happen you know.....just that "gut" feeling I have LOL....who knows til she shows ;) I cant wait until FRIDAY lol two good things "the weekend---and to know for sure" lol come on weekend :)

Okay I know this is going to be CRAZY....ok I took the FRER apart earlier only had my glasses on...now since I've put my contacts in....the back doesn't seem to have much color on the underside, but the side that has the shiny coating on it....well it seems PINK....I have tried and tried to take a picture and I cant find the right lighting as its raining outside and the lights are dim in my house. Ehhhh....what do you all think? I would think it would be pink on both sides....but its not strangely that I can see....Eh so darn frustrated I cant get the pic to work :(

Post a piccy anyway sweetie...you know that we all want to see it and plus there are alot of us who can tweek it a bit.:thumbup:

I put it back in the case and I think you can see it now....ehhh I duno....we shall see! I tilt the laptop screen back and can see its DEFINITELY pink...but when I take it out and flip it to the backside its not pink there well if it is I can't see it :( My heart is racing over here LOL DEFINITELY pink at the bottom you can see it best :) I am praying to GOD this is it and AF isn't coming OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG LOL

Attachments

• FRERPINKYESNO.jpg
    FRERPINKYESNO.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 121
I think i can make it out.. i done a frer two days before i was due AF and you could bearly see my line and i mean it was nearlly invisable! i thought it was evap.. but i took it apart so i cud see it better and i cud jus make it out.. I'd leave it til day your due then do another frer if ya got one

Good luck sweety.. really want this to be your month!!

I hope its right :(......I may go buy some Answer tests later they are a little cheaper then the first response ;) we'll see what it shows :) Trying to keep my mind at ease but its getting hard to do now...since I seen the pink on it :(

Oooo i can see a line lovely! Keeping everything crossed for you! Well done on getting the job too.:happydance:

Im trying to see a line Andrea but I can't see it Im sorry but I do hope that this is it for you.

I can see something.......it was in time limit??if so bfp ! :)

.....I'm hoping its BFP....this pic was well after the time limit but I could see something earlier when I first took the test....I have those pics up to earlier today....I'll go buy some more tests tonight and we shall see what happens :) wish me luck everyone...and I'll do another in the morning and the day AF is due we'll see.....I pray this is it I duno what I'm going to do if its not :( probably just be sad LOL for a few days then I'll be okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->