Officially overdue!!! Anyone else overdue wanna join me :)

My nesting isn't very good I like things to be near and tidy at the moment but not so much clean! Like I want to make the bed and wash clothes and make sure everything is away but hate hovering and washing up etc lol

Same here. There are dishes in the sink and I really need to wash my husband's clothes today yet I'm sitting here looking at pillowcase dress ideas on pinterest.

My nesting isn't very good I like things to be near and tidy at the moment but not so much clean! Like I want to make the bed and wash clothes and make sure everything is away but hate hovering and washing up etc lol

Same here. There are dishes in the sink and I really need to wash my husband's clothes today yet I'm sitting here looking at pillowcase dress ideas on pinterest.

I have exactly the same problem, all I want to do is make things. I have been hobbycraft's best customer in the last few weeks! At least I have been somewhat productive but if I don't Hoover soon I will be able to make a dog hair cushion! Lol

Lol one of my cats is long haired and she's malting all her winter fur off everywhere lol it's annoying!! My OH has just rang to say he's on his way home from work would I like a mc Donald's!! He's a superstar sometimes lol

Lol one of my cats is long haired and she's malting all her winter fur off everywhere lol it's annoying!! My OH has just rang to say he's on his way home from work would I like a mc Donald's!! He's a superstar sometimes lol

=) definately sounds like a superstar! Mines in the kitchen doing the dishes after running me a bath. He realised that his paternity leave officially starts today so I think he's trying to be useful! What would we do without them =)

Any one else not sleeping well at all? I'm getting 2 hours a night max right now and it's really starting to get to me! I got stressy this morning with the OH about nothing and its only 6.30am lol it's gonna be a long day today I think lol

I'm not sleeping either Hun. It's awful isn't it. I either can't get comfy, need to pee or my mind won't let me drop off. Peole keep saying that it's to prepare you for sleepless nights when the baby arrives but that doesn't make me any less tired!

I've now developed really really achy arms and legs which is a new one!

offically over due :grr:
anyone else suffering with bad pins and needles? my hands are killing me!

Keep getting it in my legs when I lie on my sides!! My hips Start to hurt and I get pins and needles down my leg lol!! Nightmare!! Still no symtoms :/

I keep getting pins and needles and pains in my right leg. They are terrible whenever I get a BH standing up. This baby is definitely in a different spot then my daughter. I'm so ready to be done.
Just realized DH is leaving for Las Vegas on the 21st for a Bachelor party and if I make it to my induction date (this Thursday), baby will only be 2 weeks old when he leaves :dohh:. I thought LO would come early like my daughter and he would be almost a month old by that point. He was laying in bed talking about how expensive everything was going to be because he was going to all of these shows and out to dinner. Apparently there is some big nightclub pool party as well. I seriously wanted to punch him in the face and now he can't figure out why I'm in a bad mood :nope:.

Can I join you ladies? :(

Officially over due today. No signs whatsoever. Hardly sleeping at night. Bad hip pain. We can all suffer together. :(

I was offered a sweep last Wednesday at 39+3 but declined. Stupid me. I was just really worried that it wouldn't do anything. My hospital is over 200 km away so if I had gotten the sweep I would have had to stay in town, my husband would have had to take the next day off work, we would have had to have gotten a hotel room for the night, and we would have had to board the dogs for the night. Not things I wanted to do on the off chance that I might go into labour. Maybe I should have taken my chances!

I have tried walking, spicy foods, bouncing on my ball, sex, pineapple, and stomping up and down my stairs. My dogs think I am losing it. I honestly feel like I am.

I have an induction scheduled for Friday. They don't let us go more than a week over here. A week over is Sunday and they don't do inductions on Sundays so they booked me for Friday. I REALLY hope I don't make it that long. My doctor said she didn't think I would. I was 3 cm and 80% last Wednesday. 2 cm and 80% the Wednesday before.

I am over this now. Come on next stage in my life! I want this baby on the outside!!

I really and truly hope that today is the day for you ladies!!

is it bad that im tempted to hold OH against his 'smart remark' of 'ill give her one (sweep) the night before' to the midwife when she mentioned me having a sweep at my next appointment (which is tomorrow)i text him earlier asked him if he wants to go out for a treat, last one before baby comes... now ive had to come lie down for a hour as things feel 'wet' down there same happened yesterday but turned out to be increased discharge :blush: lets see this time... god im a glam 22 year old ;)

Can I join you ladies? :(

Officially over due today. No signs whatsoever. Hardly sleeping at night. Bad hip pain. We can all suffer together. :(

I was offered a sweep last Wednesday at 39+3 but declined. Stupid me. I was just really worried that it wouldn't do anything. My hospital is over 200 km away so if I had gotten the sweep I would have had to stay in town, my husband would have had to take the next day off work, we would have had to have gotten a hotel room for the night, and we would have had to board the dogs for the night. Not things I wanted to do on the off chance that I might go into labour. Maybe I should have taken my chances!

I have tried walking, spicy foods, bouncing on my ball, sex, pineapple, and stomping up and down my stairs. My dogs think I am losing it. I honestly feel like I am.

I have an induction scheduled for Friday. They don't let us go more than a week over here. A week over is Sunday and they don't do inductions on Sundays so they booked me for Friday. I REALLY hope I don't make it that long. My doctor said she didn't think I would. I was 3 cm and 80% last Wednesday. 2 cm and 80% the Wednesday before.

I am over this now. Come on next stage in my life! I want this baby on the outside!!

I really and truly hope that today is the day for you ladies!!

so what happens when you go into labour then with your hosptial being far away?

My husband drives me to the hospital. Just like everywhere else. Only I don't wait for contractions to be 5 min apart. First sign of labour I go to our local hospital, they check the contractions and how far dilated I am and then send me on. Unless they think I won't make it on our own. Then they will send me in an ambulance with a nurse. They can deliver here, but they cannot deal with any issues that might come up as there are only 2 GP's here and that is it.

How's everyone doing today? We all still here hanging on and waiting not so patiently? :wacko:

x x x

Currently 40+3, sat bawling my eyes out because midwife just TEXT saying "can't come and do 2nd sweep today , will see you tomorrow" , so pathetic but it's the little glimmers of hope we have to hang onto :growlmad: had enough now, only stopped working 7 days ago, severe spd and constant itching means I'm really not enjoying myself :(

Oh dear Bella, that's really crappy! She could of at least rung you and not just sent a text. Try and keep your chin up, easier said than done I know. I'm 40+4 and won't be allowed my first sweep until 41 weeks, so frustrating especially when I feel like I've been hit by a bus.

Just keep telling yourself that baba can't stay there forever!

I'm pulling my hair out now lol!! Baby is quite quiet today to I'm debating if he doesn't pick up today as this will be another day of quiet just to go and get him checked! They might suggest something!! He has crazy days and queer days at the moment :( thought I might have something last night as the presure was so bad then this morning he seems to have moved back up to my rib cage again

Still really angry about the sweep thing to as I spoke to a girl who works at L&D which I'm delivering at and she said they should really be offered at 40 weeks it may be that I'm on the boarder of another area and I have a different area midwife!!

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm 8 days overdue today with (according to ultrasound) a 10lb+ baby!!

My midwife only gives sweeps at 41 weeks too (got mine later) but because I had a consultant appointment at 40+3 at the hospital last week they did one then. Had some bloody show but baby is still too comfy to come out yet. Hoping today's sweep is more effective as if not, I'm due to be induced on Friday, which also happens to be my birthday! I really want to try and avoid induction, the thought of having to lay on my back to give birth to a large baby terrifies me. My consultant has already written on my notes "watch out for sholder dystocia" on my notes which is freaking me out somewhat!!

Hope you ladies are feeling ok. Sorry to hear your sweep has been cancelled BellaFreya.

Xx

you would think everyone gets offered a sweep at the same stage??
it strange hearing people say they dont get one, or they have 2, they have to wait until 41 weeks ect ect ect
here its 40+ weeks, i dont know if we get invited back for a 2nd one though. Im dreading mine today i think ive got a touch of thrush :blush: and if she cant do it ive got my pants of for no reason and had a stranger messing up there. i know she has a student there atm too... i hope she dosent want to let her have a try :s

Blimey hello bobo! How do you know the weight have you been having growth scans? This is still a worry of mine that I don't get induced till next week sometime and baby is the size of a small elephant!! He's seems pretty big in my belly I can feel mostly back and bum and leg at the top of my bump and there isn't much room for anything else! It's all baby!

I have a consultant appointment on Thursday but I'm bored of waiting for that now and not knowing what's gonna happen :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->