Officially overdue!!! Anyone else overdue wanna join me :)

Mizzy I must admit that's another worry I have never had an internal! I've had swabs but never someone poking around up there lol :( strange world

i had internals when i gave birth last time (only during labour) but ive gained a bit of dignity back since then :haha:

Think mine was from 40 weeks as I'm having a planned home birth, but my midwives so disorganised Im seriously reconsidering that decisions now!!

Aww I'm sure your home birth will be fine I think they suddenly become more organised when a baby is coming out where as day to day work seems to be all over the place lol

i remember my sister has a 'home birth box' delivered to her once she reached 37 weeks, i admire people who can do it at home, im to scared and too much of a wimp :haha:

TMI warning

The last 3 days I have really waterery discharge its not dripping out or anything but I'm always quite wet now and I had a few patches on my underwear yesterday!

I'm guessing its not enough to be my waters and its just yukky discharge :/

ditto :) nothing as glam as being pregnant, i thought it was my waters at one point, rather disappointed when i worked out it wasn't.

How's the movement now Blade? It must be very frustrating.

Think mine was from 40 weeks as I'm having a planned home birth, but my midwives so disorganised Im seriously reconsidering that decisions now!!

In suppose to be having a planned home birth but my midwife won't do it until 41 weeks, I'm really angry because I know people in my area that have had then at 40 weeks =(

:/ stupid sweeps!! Thought I had plots a bit of water ealrier went to supermarket came back and my underwear was quite wet since that put a pad on and had a nap and nothing :/ sick of getting my hopes up!

Where abouts are you Bella?

Maybe it is something Blade, don't some people loose their waters very slowly?

You can tell I'm getting desperate now, I just walked round the park then to the shops and back (up a big hill) then came home and did loads of washing and scrubbed the kitchen floor!

Sweep done she said she said she could get a finger in but not much else FX'd it works have got another one next Week if nothing happens

Fingers crossed!! Is 1 finger like 1cm?

Mollymoo your doing good I'm just sleeping today lol!! That and eating! I'm sick of doing house work lol plus I keep hurting my back!

I'm regretting it now, sat down on the sofa for half an hour and now can't get off, think I've pulled my groin, ooops. Guess I'll just have to sit here and eat chocolate for the rest of the day!

Devon :/
I've been non stop active- I have 4 horses to look after every day plus have walked miles. My last sweep on sat morning I was 2cm and lost loads of plug and bloody show on Sunday. Yeah I'm still here :nope:

I think some midwives make it up as they go along, I'm getting sick of them talking to me like I'm stupid. When I first asked about a one birth she might as well have laughed in my face. It's only because I was firm with her that I eventually was taken seriously. She even told me I wouldn't want a home birth because I wouldn't be able to have an epidural only for me to find out at an antenatal class that our hospital doesn't even offer them routinely!

I'm really tempted to ring the delivery suit and see what they say about when sweeps should be done lol

I've had 2 sweeps and they haven't done anything except make me cramp :nope:. I was hoping for things to start naturally but apparently baby doesn't want to move; he was engaged at my 39 and 40 week appointment but today at 41 weeks he isn't anymore so they can't break my waters to start labor and I have to go the drug route. They checked water level and HB today and everything is perfect. I'm scheduled for an induction tomorrow night as they will only let women go 1 week overdue:cry: . I'm so annoyed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->