Officially overdue!!! Anyone else overdue wanna join me :)

Aww no that's rubbish about been induced tommorrow good luck for tonight if anything happens if not good luck with the induction x

Mollymoo let me know what they say if you call them if they say you can I might call mine although I'm only 2 days away from my hospital appointment now so dunno if I should just wait!

Has anyone had their baby that was in the group yet?

Still here, sweep didnt work lo is having a lazy day he hasnt got up yet so im lazing in bed might walk into town today
Hope everyone is well xx

https://origin-ugc.theknot.com.s3.amazonaws.com/TK_BabyMorpher_1210970_Baby.jpg

https://planning.thebump.com/baby-morpher/

what will your baby look like?? personally he looks nothing like me OH or LO

Awww that's kinda werid lol I don't have a photo of OH face on my phone lol

Still here, sat patiently waiting for midwife to turn up between 9-11, text her to ask how long she will be........can't come till 4 now. I think I hate her. Every stress she causes me results in more comfort eating which equals more potential gym time. Witch.

Still here too, I didn't end up ringing yesterday Blade, I just sat on the sofa all night and felt sorry for my self! Feeling more positive today, trying nt to focus on how long we have until OH has to go away for work because that just stressing me out more.

Aww Hun that's rubbish your midwife sounds like a nightmare!

I have really bad period type pain but its constant! Is that normal! It's not coming or going just hurting me alot

Hello!
Can I come and play?

I'm overdue today.... Number 3 baby- never gone overdue before!
Just had a midwife appt about an hour ago. Apparently 2cm dilated but disappointingly 2cm thick also.

Been having painless contractions for 2 months now- so they aren't helpful.
Been feeling 'peculiar' for days- never comes to anything.

Every time I have loose stools, I think 'oh goody, clear out !' But it would appear that I've just had the sh1ts from all the crappy convenience food I'm eating!!

Can I join? 5 days over today with no signs! Had a sweep this morning but midwife said my cervix is starting to get soft but 3cm long whatever that means. She managed to do the sweep but only could get afingertip in which I presume means labour is nowhere in sight grrr.

Hello and welcome Wellington and kimbob, I'm 5 days over too with not a single sign.

Blade that sounds positive, I suppose anything different to usual at this point should give hope lol! How are you feeling now?

Still hurts taken a paracetamol! If it was coming and going I'd be excited this just feels sore :( I had back ache so much last night I couldn't sleep! Do you think they are good signs or should I be concerned!

Iam over due and being induced nextTuesday!! good luck ladies

I think they are good signs Blade, I know quite a lot of people who have really bad back pain at the start. If you're concerned maybe just ring your midwife? I think it's all good signs though. How you feeling now? x x

Anyone else dread the school run and the constant questioning that comes with it??? Contemplating staying in the car and letting them come to me!!
Anyway nearly 4 o clock, hopefully she turns up for sweep number 2 soon :thumbup:

I don't have a school run to dread yet!! Maybe on the future lol! It's something to look forward to!

All pains stop and gone!! Baby very quiet though movement wise OH said if I'm worried when he gets home I can go get checked if I like but I think he is sleeping plus I have an appointment so early in the morning anyway!

I will mention he's quiet and all these pains though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->