Officially overdue!!! Anyone else overdue wanna join me :)

Lost my plug :) never thought I would be so happy to see something like that come out of somewhere like there :haha:

Yey!! It does seem werid celebrating something so gross!! I'm in hospital just having baby checked as he's been quiet again today! No plug though! :)

Aww hope all is ok I find I see his movements rather than feel them now

Yay Mizzy! Another step forward :thumbup:

Hope things are ok Blade? Are you home yet, hope all went well and baby was just having a lazy day x x

Got monitored he had a good heart beat but didn't really move my other half saw my belly move twice in the half an hour they said to mention it at my apointment tommorrow and explain I had been in! The midwife did suggest they might induce me earlier if he doesn't pick up! She also said I would probably be given a sweep tommorrow that's what my appontment would be for!

Oh I'm really pleased that all seems ok, maybe he's just a bit squished and lazy! Good news about the sweep too =)

hope all goes well tomorow :) make sure you update us :D

Will do :) just want him out safe and sound now where I know he's ok lol wish I could sleep then tommorrow would be here faster lol

How is everyone else?? Any more babies?

Still no baby for me, every night I think 'maybe tonight' but nothing ever happens lol

Anyone else having more luck?

Let's us know how you get on today Blade, hope you managed to get some sleep

x x

any one scared to go out on their own?? i really need to go the post office and post my nans card rusty made her and draw my mums OH's money out but i keep thinking what if anything happens and im out with rusty on my own :dohh:
also need to go tesco as im running out of packed lunch stuff for OH rather quickly dont know if i dare drive there though :S

I am lol I have stuff to do today after hospital but OH has to go back to work lol think ill just not do anything!! Waiting at hospital now for appointment! Since early hours this morning though been getting pains in my back and belly every 15-20 mins plus got brown discharge so think baby might be trying to come on his own :/

thats good if baby comes on his own, inducing is horrible! FX'd for you!!
i dont think i would even concider it if i was having pains, all ive done is lost some plug though (even more this morning)
OH went to price a job the other day, over priced it as he hasnt really got time to do it but didnt want to tell them, they just rang him and told him its his :grr: which means more evenings and weekends that he will be working i dont think he will ever have a day of with us :(

Oh no that's rubbish about him working! But at least maybe more money for baby! My OH has to keep working at the moment but he's gonna have to take the weekend off now as Im been induced tommorrow! She did a sweep and said I might go on my own though as I'm already having pain and my show and she could feel babies head! She said they would prob break waters to induce me :/

Oh no that's rubbish about him working! But at least maybe more money for baby! My OH has to keep working at the moment but he's gonna have to take the weekend off now as Im been induced tommorrow! She did a sweep and said I might go on my own though as I'm already having pain and my show and she could feel babies head! She said they would prob break waters to induce me :/

I'm off to be induced tomorrow too... Terrified! I really don't want that drip! I'm going to ask for the pessary first so I can be mobile and then see what they say. My baby is huge apparently and the last thing I want is to be stuck on my back to try and deliver.... its also my birthday tomorrow!

My midwife also said the same about the waters when she did a sweep, she said she could have quite easily have broken them and thats what they'll probably try and do.

How are you feeling about it all?

thats exciting for you both!! i hope it all goes well for you, were slowly dwindling away and having babys!

I know we will have to start a baby group lol I'm nervous about my Induction but if they do it by breaking my waters I will be much happier lol my back hurts so much I'm dreading propper labour now :(

My little lady arrived following that 2nd sweep! Unmedicated home birth like a big brave soldier (one that screams) :flower:

Oh how exciting for you both, not long now until you meet your babies :thumbup:

Fingers crossed that things start on their own for you Blade, keep us posted. There won't be many of us left here soon!

Still nothing happening with me, think baby's on strike!

just get plenty of rest :) you will be fine
congrats bella :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back