Officially the weirdest dream ever!

TMonster

Reaction score
I have had periods throughout this pregnancy with very vivid dreams. Early on it was about having a little girl, then it just turned into very strange and vivid non pregger dreams and some nightmares along with severe insomnia. I stopped with the dreams completely for a while and everything was normal and then recently started having a mix of pregger dreams and random vivid dreams but last night's was officially the weirdest!!!

I dreamt that I was in a room and there were a bunch of dancing placentas moving around to snake charmers playing music from a cirque du soleil show!!!

It's so crazy the dreams you have while pregnant. That is definitely a weird one. I'm a vivid dreamer anyway but the topics are seeming to get weirder the farther along I get.

I have so many and they happen all the time .

With my first I had a dream where my son couldn't be born so he tried to claw his way out through my stomach and his finger you could see poking out from under my skin .

Hahhaha! This made me laugh out loud! What an awesome image! My dreams actually seem more tame these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->