Officially the weirdest dream ever!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by TMonster, Jun 11, 2013.

1. TMonster

TMonster Well-Known Member

I have had periods throughout this pregnancy with very vivid dreams. Early on it was about having a little girl, then it just turned into very strange and vivid non pregger dreams and some nightmares along with severe insomnia. I stopped with the dreams completely for a while and everything was normal and then recently started having a mix of pregger dreams and random vivid dreams but last night's was officially the weirdest!!!

I dreamt that I was in a room and there were a bunch of dancing placentas moving around to snake charmers playing music from a cirque du soleil show!!!

2. babybloo

babybloo Nora & Benny's Mommy

It's so crazy the dreams you have while pregnant. That is definitely a weird one. I'm a vivid dreamer anyway but the topics are seeming to get weirder the farther along I get.

3. Dream.dream

Dream.dream SAHM to 2 beautiful boys

I have so many and they happen all the time .

With my first I had a dream where my son couldn't be born so he tried to claw his way out through my stomach and his finger you could see poking out from under my skin .

4. wantb502

wantb502 Cautiously expecting #1

Hahhaha! This made me laugh out loud! What an awesome image! My dreams actually seem more tame these days