• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Officially too scared to test tomorrow....

Rei

Reaction score
My breasts are sooo sore and I have light cramping, but the cramping makes me think I'm just gonna get af tonight. -_- I think I might just wait a couple more days, I'm too scared of testing tomorrow only to get a bfn. I'd definitly feel like I wasted 10-15 buckets, ya know?

I just feel like I did (phsycially and mentally) back when I was on birth control. I would take a test each month just to be sure and get bfns, so I'm scared it's just gonna be like that.

grant it I had no intention of getting pregnant this month, heck we use condoms and occassionaly pull out.....but i always wanted children and it breaks my heart when I think about how many years it will be when bf and I will actually be able ttc. :cry: and when we broke off the engagement I just felt that much farther away from a child. So to get a bfn would be kind of dissapointing.....

My last period was three days late, so I think I'll just wait till then to test.

i felt like that last month. i spent probably (no exaggeration) $40 last month on tests. This month only $20. I think next month (if not bfp this month) $1 on 1 dollar general test day of or after AF. It hurts me more to have the money spent than getting bfn. I just need to learn that if i'm pregnant i still have 9 months to figure stuff out. It drives me and DH crazy with all the "is there a line or not" I had him hide the rest of the ic's I have till at least 13dpo. :blush: GL to you I hope the witch stays away and u get your bfp soon!!! :hugs:

lol, I know exactly what you mean. A dollar store test is just as good as any other test. the only problem is is that the nearest dollar store that sells those tests is a good 20 minutes away, and I have to spend more money on gas. LOl it all evens out in the end I guess.
well thank you very much for the reply and I hope this is your month! GL!

I guess its a good think I didn't test as I'm pretty sure I just got AF. Got a little spot of pinkish/brownish discharge. Don't really have any cramping though -_- maybe it will be an easy period

I think that's something else, not so much AF. You should definitely test. Yeah the cash spent bites, but it's worth it in the end.

It's been well over 6 or 7 hours since I initially started spotting and it really hasn't picked up any. I mean there's a bit more when I wipe, but it's really ONLY when I whipe. I saw one little bit of a brown spot maybe the size of an eraser on a pencil.....hmmm....this really isn't normal. normally I'm at LEAST crampy...I'm not even that.
It's still a pink/brownish color...kind of like a tan I guess. And it's more like sticky discharge with a little bit of that watery discharge....I have no other way of describing it, sry
But usually I CRAMP like there's no tomorrow even if it starts out as just spotting and it's usually a bit more by now, at least I'm usually uncomfortable...but I'm quite fine...

I officially started AF today. Full blown period...oh well....maybe once bf gets his new job we might be able to ttc sooner.

thank you everyone, but unfortunately there won't be any trying in April. Like I had said, I had no intention of getting pregnant (even though it would have been nice) and there is no way my boyfriend would EVER agree to having a child right now...purposefully that is. So, it will probably be a few years before we ttc

thank you everyone, but unfortunately there won't be any trying in April. Like I had said, I had no intention of getting pregnant (even though it would have been nice) and there is no way my boyfriend would EVER agree to having a child right now...purposefully that is. So, it will probably be a few years before we ttc.....

HOWEVER, there are a few wierd things that have been going on. Not only did my period start of with an entire day of just little brown and pink spots. I had one day of light flow, a day of moderate flow (maybe two or three pads), and then today it's extremely light....lighter than day one.....soo....I dunno why I'm having such a wierd period....

thank you everyone, but unfortunately there won't be any trying in April. Like I had said, I had no intention of getting pregnant (even though it would have been nice) and there is no way my boyfriend would EVER agree to having a child right now...purposefully that is. So, it will probably be a few years before we ttc.....

HOWEVER, there are a few wierd things that have been going on. Not only did my period start of with an entire day of just little brown and pink spots. I had one day of light flow, a day of moderate flow (maybe two or three pads), and then today it's extremely light....lighter than day one.....soo....I dunno why I'm having such a wierd period....

You might not have ovulated. Anovulatory cycles tend to be paired with light periods.

You might not have ovulated. Anovulatory cycles tend to be paired with light periods.

you think so? I posted a detailed explanation of it.....I hope that's not the case, I've NEVER had a period like this in my life.....that scares me if I didn't ovulate.

Every woman has a couple of anovulatory cycles in her life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->