Officially WTT! Need advice on when ttc

tkeith8109

Reaction score
Hi all! It's been a while since I've posted on here about wanting to have a baby! This will be our 3rd and last. We actually were very against having a 3rd child, until last month when I thought I was pregnant and couldn't shake the exciting feeling of poas and the disappointment when I saw the test were negative. I gradually brought it up to my husband and he eventually came around to it. We talked last night and have decided to wait until early next year, the end of this year would be the earliest.

For a number of reasons I really want to wait until next year to start ttc, but my mom is in hospice care and doesn't have much longer. I do believe she will live a little while longer because she was one of the lucky ones to get better and not decline after entering at home hospice. I would really like for her to be around to at least meet her new grandchild, since this will be her last one, but I also don't want to rush this because of that reason, even though it's a good reason. I want to make sure that my husband and I are prepared as much as we can be plus we have 2 other kids to think about. I also don't want to "rush" and get pregnant in the next few months and if something does happen to my mom then I have to go through the grieving while I'm pregnant. Anyone else out there gone through anything similar?

I look forward to going through this journey with some of you.

I'm sorry to hear about your mum, I hope she continues to do well and gets to see another granchild. I imagine it would mean the world to you and her :hugs:

Thank you. Honestly we haven't been close for the past 5 years until I found out she was sick, so I feel like this is a great way to surprise her. My husband and I are thinking about ttc this fall instead of the beginning of next year. I can't wait!

sorry to hear about your mom, hunny. If you were planning for another one anyways, I say go for it! It would be great for her to have something to look forward to while she is sick, and will give her a reason to hang in there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->