Ofsted

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Mrs_Grissom, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Mrs_Grissom

Mrs_Grissom Well-Known Member

it's my birthday tomorrow and ofsted are in the next day :cry:
    what a stresshead I am and what a crappy birthday it'll be
    LO is kicking like mad, I'm hoping he can't tell that I'm stressed

It's my 25 week appt tomorrow which I feel like I ought to cancel but don't want to, my boss asked if I wanted to go back into work afterwards...nope... so I've been in today and yesterday

Totally OT really but I'm worried and feeling sorry for myself :)

2. Amber4

Amber4 Well-Known Member

I don't have much advice, I'm so sorry. But I thought you may appreciate :hugs: xx

3. Mrs_Grissom

They're only in a couple of days so I'll be back on at the end of the week feeling relieved and talking about how it's all over :)

4. Amber4

Amber4 Well-Known Member

Aww. I'm sure you have nothing to be worried about. You'll probably be back saying "I worried for nothing" I know I do this a lot! hehe :flower:

5. Clareybeary

Clareybeary Pregnant #1

Oh no poor you! I always seem to dodge the OFSTED bullet being a supply teacher but when I was in my NQT year I had two (old style - many lesson obs and they were in for like 4 days!!!!) so I don't envy you. Can you arrange to postpone your b'day celebrations until the weekend and plan a treat for you and OH to do to celebrate. Then you have something to look forward to. Try not to worry - yes OFSTED is rubbish but it's not the worst thing in the world. If you get observed and get a satisfactory, who cares!!!! You can't lose your job over it!!!!

6. erikab922

erikab922 Well-Known Member

Try to look after yourself - I used to have a roommate who was the head of music for a posh-o school in London and the OFSTED week made her sick, but when it was over with I have never seen such relief. Just remember it will be over with soon - and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

7. sam_b_88

sam_b_88 Well-Known Member

I'm in my NQT year and 14 weeks pregnant. We're also expecting OfSTED soon :( Good luck - I'm sure you'll be fine!

x

8. kristen77

kristen77 Well-Known Member

Oh no, poor you! We had OFSTED in in May, I was stressed out of my mind & in for the whole weekend before too! Thankfully I didn't end up getting observed! On the plus side I was so stressed that I think I induced AF & got my first period in over 2 years on the first morning they were in! We then conceived that cycle :happydance: !

Good luck Mrs G, I'm sure you will be fine, let us know how you get on,

Xx

9. jacs

jacs Mum of 2

Good luck! We had them in when I was in the throes of morning sickness and no-one knew I was pg - was awful trying to act professional! Shame about your birthday - you'll have to celebrate that and seeing the back of Ofsted at he end of the week!:happydance:

10. happygal

happygal mum of 3

good luck with everything hun x

11. Mrs_Grissom

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. Off for an early(ish) night now, eek! X