OH and his tricks!!

nadupoi

Reaction score
On the pill, I have NO sex drive. So OH is always trying to find ways to get me in the mood.. cuz he ALWAYS is. Basically.. he says:

"I want a baby. Let's just have a baby right now."

.... ok?

THEN afterwards.. he tells me to remember to take my bcp. :dohh:

But he made up for it because he told me he doesn't want our baby conceived like that. He wants it to be special and romantic. Haha.

My ex (I was married for two years) was like that. He'd joke around about having a baby, and then when we'd have a scare he'd be all sweating bullets. Luckily I'm with someone now who is a little older, and wants to settle down. I didn't like the pill much for that same reason. The Nuva ring is way better. If I were to go back on birth control that would be my first choice. WAY less symptoms.

Oh well I know he wants the baby..... he just left out the 'but lets wait a while'... part.

:o I would slap my OH if he did that to me :lol:

I know how you feel my OH is constantly tricking me, one week he actually tried to convince me that he swapped my pill for placebos that he bought off ebay so I didn't need to take them! Luckily he is a poor liar so I saw straight through him.

i would slap my OH and make him sleep in the guest room (aka future nursery :blush:) for a week!!

MY DH keeps pouncing on me saying "lets make babies!". One of these days the police are going to find me standing over a corpse muttering about my lovely man's sense of humour!

:rofl:

I knew someone who had a funny pick-up line along the lines of this thread. It never actually worked, but usually got a good laugh. He'd point to a girl's stomach and say "I want to put a baby right there".

My oh wouldnt dare use a line like that, i would hold him to it :rofl:

I knew someone who had a funny pick-up line along the lines of this thread. It never actually worked, but usually got a good laugh. He'd point to a girl's stomach and say "I want to put a baby right there".

:saywhat:

I would lol so hard if someone said that to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->