OH and i had a fight

:hugs I'm so sorry. I don't have any advice for you but I wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and hoping he gets his act together and straightens out.

maybe hes just really stressed out cause he lost his job?
i know its not an excuse but stress could lead to depression, maybe hes depressed?

you should talk to him about it!

take care!!

:hugs: Sorry you're being treated like this. Tbh it doesn't matter what weird place he's in or whether he's depressed, there's no excuse for letting it out on you! When he's away, make sure you read this back to yourself and see whether you don't actually feel better on your own. I hope he gets his act together but in my experience men can change from loving to careless but very rarely change back.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Maybe suggest, when you seem to be talking again, about going to see a counsellor together.

I loved my last bf before i met my OH, but his behaviour became more and more unreasonable to the point i was getting nothing from it, but i loved him so i said i wanted to give us a last shot and i knew that relationship difficulties were always 50/50 (i know thats not necessarily true but i needed him to be receptive) and said we should go see a counsellor together. he said it was rubbish and that we didn't need to see a counsellor, we lasted another week, mostly because if he wasn't willing to do what it would take to save the relationship i couldn't be the one doing all the work. There are days relationships suck

i hope it works out for you

:hugs: I'm sorry things aren't going well. How long has it been like this? It might be because of him being out of work and he is too proud to say, I see you had a miscarriage, did that effect him badly? What is he going away for? Mens minds work in mysterious ways sometimes.

You have been together a while, and you love him a lot it seems so I would give counselling a try.

Sorry to hear things are so bad :hugs: agree maybe giving counselling a try?

wow that sounds like my oh.. even tonight.. i went to bed a couple of hours ago.. gave up waiting for him to come and see me and give me a cuddle so now i'm back downstairs online not being able to sleep because i'm annoyed / upset so i'll feel crappy tomorrow from lack of sleep grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why do men do it!!!!!!

Hiya

Hope you don't mind me jumping in here but I saw your post heading on the main page and it hit a chord ...

Just a thought ... my dh went a bit like this and distant, had no interest in anything or energy to do anything etc and seemed very depressed with problems at work etc. He finally broke down and sobbed on me when something major at work happened - I took him to the drs thinking he was depressed - turns out he had a very underactive thyroid. 6 months on and on meds and he's back to the hubby I used to have :thumbup:

Just something worth looking into - I'm sure if you google 'underactive thyroid' you will find a list of symptoms to see if any others match

Good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->