oh boobies of mine you are hideous.

Jennifer.

TTC
Reaction score
I'm only 5 weeks and my boobs are already engorged, veiny and like rocks. I envision alot of stretch marks in my near future..

hows everyones tata's feeling today?!

I'm also roughly 5 weeks and my (usually lovely) boobies are feeling a little worse for wear and very very sore! :( I'm a G-GG cup anyway so dread to think how big they're going to get!! Xx

I know what you mean! I already have D's so if they start getting any bigger they are going to start heading south..oh boy

Oh jheez *facepalm*
Will be sooo worth it when we have our gorgeous little babies though!! :D
Plus... There's always boob jobs! Haha x

omg mine are killing me today, had to find my old pregnancy bra without wire xx

I can't even begin to describe now sore mine are either! Definitely my worst (and first!) pregnancy symptoms x

Mine too, they don't hurt at all, they're just huge and heavy and very veiny. I've already gone up a size!

Mine were a D (and despite being 38 werent sagging thankfully) but they are now an E and whilst they are still defying the laws of gravity as much as they can I think they are going to be massive at the end of this. Blue veins have started now. Yuck. Today is the first day they dont hurt which is great. Week 6 and 7 were the worst. Could hardly move cause of the pain! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->