OH doesn't want to know gender

Jtiki

Reaction score
I have a 20 week scan at the end of the month and I'm shocked that my husband doesn't want to know the gender. He said I could find out, just not to tell him. The only reason I want to know is, so I can go clothes shopping. I think it will be fairly obvious once I start buying either pink or blue things.

I guess my options are not to find out either, or I do find out, but still stick to buying green, whites, and yellows.

I'd find out no matter what :D
Maybe you can find a box big enough to hide the gender specific things in so if he really doesn't want to know, he can stay out of the box?
He'll cave eventually :)

Mine didn't really want to know either - until we arrived at the scan :)

Mine doesnt want to know either because its our first. I think I want to know but as he wants a surprise Im swaying towards not finding out. The suspense will kill me!! x

My DH doesn't want to find out either. I think he will change his mind once we have the scan.

My OH wasn't bothered, but the ob/gyn asked at the scan and we said: 'OK', (I wanted to know), and it's a little boy, so wait and see on the day!

best wishes

I dunno - I think that's one of the few decisions where the woman's wishes trump the man's. Baby is in our bodies after all! My hubby and I are in agreement about gender (both want to know) but if we weren't I'd overrule him.

My husband thoughts on this is "My wife is going to start shopping once she finds out"... He wants to know too...

Me and DH had decided not to find out, after all we have one of each already...BUT as the scan is only a week away and I am becoming obsessed with gender guessing I am thinking of finding out.! I have got 7 days to convince him that finding out would be a good idea to help me 'bond' with the baby....lol. I'm convinced it's a girl anyway - but would like verification sooner than later. If the baby doesn't cooperate I will take that as a sign it should be a surprise.

I am the one who didn't nor when it happens again I don't want to know.

Thanks Liesje for the box idea. I might just do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->