Oh I feel so greedy!

Jem

Reaction score
Just eaten 3 doughnuts in a row and feel ill!!!! My OH would be disgusted! :rofl:

Come on girlies make me feel better and tell me I'm not and that you're the same!!!! x

I've just had two sesame seed bagels. I'm going to have some lemon cake and may a bag of crisps too. Does that help?

i had a whole bag of popcorn last night! OH was well shocked!!

Ive had 7 frozen waffles and tomato sauce - does that help?!

I have just eaten my lunch but my boss has gone out to buy cake for all of us!! its her birthday so i have an excuse!!

x

I feel greedy too! Just had 2 big american pancakes with maple syrup and ice cream! x

I had 3 donuts and 2 cookies from the bakery yesterday too... There was 5 of each, and it said on the packet to eat on the day of purchase... So I got 3donuts and 2 cookies, OH for 3 cookies and 2 donuts.

lol...

Before he went to bed he started doin press ups and sit ups, when he finished he was knackered, i was like "well done, thats ONE of the donuts you've worked off there love" lol

Im in the process of eating a big plate of spaghetti/tuna/cheese and spicy sauce! then im goign to tuck into caramel freddos!

Im in the process of eating a big plate of spaghetti/tuna/cheese and spicy sauce! then im goign to tuck into caramel freddos!

Ohh that pasta dish sounds so appealing MMMMMMM

I'm sat eating a full box of grapes here, they never last me more than one sitting... At least its grapes though lol

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!!!! I feel sooo greedy but boy were they yummy! Only problem is I got 2 packs with 5 in each and they need to be eaten by tomorrow and the OH doesn't like doughnuts!!! Hmm I'll have to finish them by myself as Faith doesn't like them either!!! x

I'm sat eating a full box of grapes here, they never last me more than one sitting... At least its grapes though lol

Grapes!!!!!!!!! You are good! Hmm will have to eat some fruit to balance the doughnuts out!

I've just eaten a pitta bread and some scrambled egg and toast and i had a slither of cake earlier :)

I've just eaten a pitta bread and some scrambled egg and toast and i had a slither of cake earlier :)

Oh blob you're too good! You need to be eating more of that cake, not a slither!!!!! x

Ha ha well it was all that people had left me :cry: was very upsetting but i will be making some more... i looooove making cakes :)

I love making cakes too! Get baking blob! x

ooooooo i was reading through this thread and began to feel really hungry, and have only just got in from shopping and didnt buy any treats :( then i realised i have made a chocolate cake so im eating cake YUMMY!!!

Good girl Sarah!!!!! That's what I like to hear! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->