Oh joy, it's started already :[

stickylizard

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I guess this is my official first thread of this pregnancy, and not a very happy one! I found out on Thursday that we are expecting number 4 - from my LMP it makes me 5 weeks, possibly 5+1 today. However my cycles are usually longer than 28 days and the test I took a week ago at 4 weeks was negative so I reckon that is a few days off. I've since had a BFP on Thursday and then a much darker line and a digi 2-3 on Saturday.

Anyway so I have been feeling generally hungover, headachey and tired, but eating lots and trying to savour everything whilst I still can! I usually get nauseous from 6-7 weeks so I'm feeling disheartened that it is 5.40am and I have been awake for around an hour already feeling sick :[

My lovely husband got a poke in the back and bless him he knew straight away "morning sickness?" and got up to make me a piece of toast and fetch me my anti-emetics from last year. They are JUST in date thankfully, and he also has some because he has Crohn's (they are called Domperidone and I have had them in every pregnancy and they do help for those wondering).

I guess this is just a moan really... And a hello! Guess I should get on with creating a ticker - have felt too superstitious and incredulous thus far especially after a miscarriage in May, but the nausea makes it feel oh so real! Hoping everyone else is feeling ok, hello to anyone who has been pregnant along with me on BnB in the last 4 years (!) and a h&h 9 months to all!

Xx

H&H 9 months and congrats! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Feel better soon... And congrats (again) Tho can't believe I'm saying this I'm longing for morning sickness... Never had it before. May live to regret that!

Thanks hun and trust me you DON'T want morning sickness! Xxx

I feel like I'm missing a right of passage lol! And the time off work would be a bonus... (If I end up with it and it's really bad, u have my permission to laugh and give me no sympathy lol) x

congrats to you. I just found out today with a faint BFP we are expecting #2

Thanks and congrats as well :] ha Carlyjade I have sympathy for anyone with sickness or nausea, it's the absolute pits! But just for you strange girl I will wish you a single day of it so you know what you're missing haha! Xx

I'm with ya! I am having horrible morning sickness (all day sickness) The mornings are the worst as I tend to feel like a cross between hungover and a really bad flu. My son is a very active 2 year old, so it's so hard running after him when I feel so lightheaded and nauseous!

I was sick with my son, but not this bad. But, my hcg levels are much higher with this pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->