• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

oh my boobs!!!!!!!!

I have small boobs. Got my BFP today at 11dpo and my nipples have been sore but they were last month. The thing with me this month was I noticed my boobs seem bigger and my hubby agreed :thumbup: my nipples do seem to be getting worse though. :dohh:

I have small boobs. Got my BFP today at 11dpo and my nipples have been sore but they were last month. The thing with me this month was I noticed my boobs seem bigger and my hubby agreed :thumbup: my nipples do seem to be getting worse though. :dohh:

Congrats on gettin ur bfp!! Hope u ave a h&h 9months :flower:

welcome new sore boobs ladies!! :haha:

i didnt get to test today as i unexpectedly got called into work, and all the tests they have in the pharmacy are cb's so 2mro's my day!

yes my boobs are small but honestly they have gone up a cup size in the past 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

how's everybody today?????

:hugs: & :dust:
xx

Oooooh how many DPO are you? I have a sore boob today! Just the one though :dohh:

xxx

OMGosh me too for the past couple of days one of my boobs was sore and its getting worse as the days go on the other is starting to get sore but thats so weird

Ah congrats!! H&H 9 months hun.

hopefully its a good sign for all of us too!!

xxx

Mind if I join? I fit the bill perfectly - incredibly sore (and small!) boobs. Lasted way longer than it would if I was PMSing. I'm a day lae too...too scared to test though, can't face another negative!

Congrats kittylady!!!! :thumbup:
I just reflected back on my charts and realized that I have had sore boobs and nipples for 11 days now!! And mild/dull uterine cramps for 8 days with absolutely no bleeding....
I have a continuous empty feeling in my stomach....
So afraid to test b/c I have had some long cycles before but I'm certain that I am 14dpo.

I have 38 day cycles and still got + on 11dpo good luck

can I join? Im not small but Ive been having teribly sore boobies..... They hurt so badly..... Ive never felt this type of pain before..... Im also 16 days late and have so many symptoms I feel like Ive gone crazy.... Ive been waiting for pay day to test again.... come on friday! (i tested at 3-4 days late and was neg....) :hugs:

gonna change thread name guys any ideas for a funny name???

also feeling crampy, any1 else??

xx

hahaha love it!!

gonna pm mod in a min a change it.

Also i had some spotting sunday.

ok this is a bit tmi so excuse me :haha:
doing washing this evening and there was some blood on knicks i had on sunday.
i never noticed it at the time as monday morning was a rushed affair as it is every monday!!!! :rofl:

emilyanne u poor thing, 16 days late is a long time.

would u consider going to your gp???

xx

hi girlies,

so my boobs hurt like hell the last few days and i cant take it anymore!!

xx

hi.

it will take awhile for u to get ur cycles sorted out after just having the coil removed!

we werent suppose to start trying till my cycles got sorted so i didnt have all this unknow but we just couldnt help ourselves. although bf isnt so obsessed as me. men:wacko:
the first 3 months have been spot on 28 day cycle.
am doing a diary of symptoms each month so i know what my body is doing as its been 10years without my period.
guess its all just luck anyway.

hi girlies,

so my boobs hurt like hell the last few days and i cant take it anymore!!

xx

hi.

it will take awhile for u to get ur cycles sorted out after just having the coil removed!

we werent suppose to start trying till my cycles got sorted so i didnt have all this unknow but we just couldnt help ourselves. although bf isnt so obsessed as me. men:wacko:
the first 3 months have been spot on 28 day cycle.
am doing a diary of symptoms each month so i know what my body is doing as its been 10years without my period.
guess its all just luck anyway.

ah once u've decided to start trying its hard not to get obsessed with symptom spotting etc.

ur not alone. well if ur cycles have been 28 days ur lucky hun.

mine are so irregular its just ridiculous!!!!!!:haha:

any ideas for the change of thread name??

xx

Ive had a few days of random spotting.... but nothing much, just when wiping... I have thought about it but I wanted to at least test agian befor bothering my gp.....

welcome new sore boobs ladies!! :haha:

how's everybody today?????

:hugs: & :dust:
xx

I'm doing better! Hurray! :happydance: They are still a little sore but much improved. Now I have just a heavy feeling in my chest, but hey I'll take it over what I had.

Small boobs here too, LOL. And omg, are they sore. I was due for AF today, started cramping as usual, and nothing except white/yellow CM. =/ I jogged down the stairs to grab my phone and it felt like being punched 50 times. Never had that before! But I have cramps still and a sore belly as usual for AF. And the last few cycles have been 27 days, but I'm usually 28... well today would mean 28, so I'm thinking it'll show tomorrow anyway...

I gave in and tested this aft and it was a BFN. =/ Not too worried though. I'm getting my 3 day bloods taken this cycle so I'm waiting for it to start, lol.

Ive had a few days of random spotting.... but nothing much, just when wiping... I have thought about it but I wanted to at least test agian befor bothering my gp.....

are u usually regular enough hun???

i know i wud be the same i wouldnt want to annoy them and i've had some major run ins with my gp since starting ttc.

generally not being very helpful etc.

hope u get ur bfp hun!

xx

xx[/QUOTE]

any ideas for the change of thread name??

xx[/QUOTE]

How about...

Boobie Bump (like booty bump...) maybe not

Maybe, Hell's Boobies (instead of Hell's Angels?)

What about "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"

or OWW oww oww oww

Just some ideas :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs