oh my boobs!!!!!!!!

welcome new sore boobs ladies!! :haha:

how's everybody today?????

:hugs: & :dust:
xx

I'm doing better! Hurray! :happydance: They are still a little sore but much improved. Now I have just a heavy feeling in my chest, but hey I'll take it over what I had.

ah glad ur boobs arent so bad any more jbell!!

also loving hells boobies!! :haha:

mine feel fuller, gosh a few years ago i wouldve done anything for fuller boobs!!!!

xx

xx

I'm doing better! Hurray! :happydance: They are still a little sore but much improved. Now I have just a heavy feeling in my chest, but hey I'll take it over what I had.

mine feel fuller, gosh a few years ago i wouldve done anything for fuller boobs!!!!

xx

I told my husband I was thinking about getting a boob job AFTER we finish having kids. I would like a nice full "rack" :haha:

You can total tell I teach middle schoolers...I'm soooo immature.

Ive had a few days of random spotting.... but nothing much, just when wiping... I have thought about it but I wanted to at least test agian befor bothering my gp.....

are u usually regular enough hun???

i know i wud be the same i wouldnt want to annoy them and i've had some major run ins with my gp since starting ttc.

generally not being very helpful etc.

hope u get ur bfp hun!

xx

regular..... hmmmmm well yes and no lol, well when I have periods they are always between 31-32 days apart..... but I have missed them for months apart.... but Ive been regular for several months now.... :shrug: My body hates me I think.... :shrug:

Small boobs here too, LOL. And omg, are they sore. I was due for AF today, started cramping as usual, and nothing except white/yellow CM. =/ I jogged down the stairs to grab my phone and it felt like being punched 50 times. Never had that before! But I have cramps still and a sore belly as usual for AF. And the last few cycles have been 27 days, but I'm usually 28... well today would mean 28, so I'm thinking it'll show tomorrow anyway...

I gave in and tested this aft and it was a BFN. =/ Not too worried though. I'm getting my 3 day bloods taken this cycle so I'm waiting for it to start, lol.

hi butterfly! :flower:

seems allot of ladies with small boobs are sore this month.

must be something in the air!

sorry to hear of ur bfn, but ur not out till the witch arrives!!

xx

xx

xx

I told my husband I was thinking about getting a boob job AFTER we finish having kids. I would like a nice full "rack" :haha:

You can total tell I teach middle schoolers...I'm soooo immature.

heehee!!! nothing wrong with a little immaturity every know and then!!

i would consider it too, always hated my small boobies.

Ive had a few days of random spotting.... but nothing much, just when wiping... I have thought about it but I wanted to at least test agian befor bothering my gp.....

are u usually regular enough hun???

i know i wud be the same i wouldnt want to annoy them and i've had some major run ins with my gp since starting ttc.

generally not being very helpful etc.

hope u get ur bfp hun!

xx

regular..... hmmmmm well yes and no lol, well when I have periods they are always between 31-32 days apart..... but I have missed them for months apart.... but Ive been regular for several months now.... :shrug: My body hates me I think.... :shrug:

at least u've been regular recently hun thats a good sign.

i'm irregular too and i feel the same about my body.

trying to keep positive about it all is the hardest thing.

xx

I know hun, I dont feel normal at all anymore.... Im so tired and cramps and sore and feel sick....... then the head aches..... Ive not felt like this when Ive just missed periods, so Im really hoping.....

BFN today for me... Waiting til at least Saturday to test again. Not wasting any more money on tests for them to be negative :) If it isnt our time yet then it isnt is how I am looking at it.

BFN today for me... Waiting til at least Saturday to test again. Not wasting any more money on tests for them to be negative :) If it isnt our time yet then it isnt is how I am looking at it.

Oh Im sorry hun, fingers crossed for you on sunday :hugs::hugs::hugs: and heres a bunch of :dust::dust::dust:

hey girlies :) any of you have a really sharp stabbing in your bbs? thats what mine is doing...2 dpo, my left bb is getting stabbed by an imaginary knife...ouch!! have an appt tomorrow gonna ask about that..doesn't seem normal to me :(

No sign of AF yet, not even spotting, just the accursed cramping! Still sore BB's.. Hm.

And yes, I always planned to get implants til I saw how bad they can look when you're naked! AND most women lose sensation! =( OH says he loves me the way I am, but I know all his exes were either big or had implants. ;-; Lol. Ah well! Maybe he likes me coz I'm a change!

I tried a Sloggi top yesterday, to see if it was more comfortable - bad idea! I think my boobs appreciate being in the protective environment of a more substantial bra. It's not padding, it's armour....

Today: less sore, but struggling to fit in said armoured bra. And think I felt sick on the bus to work.

Oh, and you know I said we were ntnp? Bollocks. What I meant was, we aren't spending money on opks etc. I am completely obsessing about it all. Just for the record.

Good morning ladies. I've been doing some reading and apparently if we are pg then our boobs will hurt until at least week 6 if not the whole 1st trimester, and then, they will hurt again in the 3rd. Woohoo! Hells boobies 4 Life!

Hope everyone is feeling ok today. I have a feeling it's going to be another rough day but I'll make it! :)

Af got me this morning girls. :cry:

Guess i'm just going through some sort of late growth spurt :haha:

fx for all of u.

xxx

Im sorry to hear that sbl :hugs:

Im still more of the same, except peeing even more..... I must have slept 14 hours last night.... I just want to go back to bed..... Im sore and crampy and DB better not forget to bring that test home.....

Sorry sbl! I am pretty sure AF will be here tonight or tomorrow for me. Ah well on to another cycle!

Thanks so much girls :hugs:

I TRY to think positively about getting AF once it here, i always think well at least i'm getting my period.

so many ladies on here waiting a long time for it to arrive.

how is everybody doing????

xx

Have resorted to wearing an old bra from when I weighed 3st more than I do now. Back is too big, but cup is better. Matching knickers are two dress sizes too big, though!

Still no AF, but no real symptoms (as in, not ones I could easily have made up) apart from the sore and now bigger boobs. And I have been geting sore boobs pre-AF since I came off bc, just not usually anywhere near this bad or for this long. So even that might be made up.

I also realise that I'm new to this game, and that many people aren't. So I have nothing to complain about except that my boobs still hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->