oh my boobs!!!!!!!!

hey girlies :) any of you have a really sharp stabbing in your bbs? thats what mine is doing...2 dpo, my left bb is getting stabbed by an imaginary knife...ouch!! have an appt tomorrow gonna ask about that..doesn't seem normal to me :(

Hey I've actually had some stabbing pains in my boobs! Got my first BFP on Wednesday :)

AF got me this morning! I feel ok with it though. I know that God has a plan and we always have next month! :)
Hope you all are well!

Thanks so much girls :hugs:

I TRY to think positively about getting AF once it here, i always think well at least i'm getting my period.

so many ladies on here waiting a long time for it to arrive.

how is everybody doing????

xx

I'm ok...hanging in there anyways :winkwink: My boobs are still sore (I can see the over played montage now...I reach to the sky and a streak of lighting shoots across as the thunder rolls...damn you boobies!!!:haha:

Any whoo its getting old. Especially since I got another BFN this morning. I'm officially 1 week late today. :growlmad: Where are you af...or BFP!?!?! Please come...I'm tired of playing hide-and-go-seek with you.

Today I just feel icky, nausea, headache, my whole chest just aches today...and I'm having trouble sleeping. It's probably from all this anxiety I have from not being able to find my af or bfp. Come out, come out where ever you are!

Anyways it's Friday night here in the states and that's a plus!:happydance:

How about you guys...what's going on?

AF got me this morning! I feel ok with it though. I know that God has a plan and we always have next month! :)
Hope you all are well!

Sorry about that psych! I'm loving the dinosaur costume in your picture btw!

Hope you all are well!

Good attitude!

Officially a B cup now, which is a bit exciting. Been feeling a bit crampy for a few days, but got quite bad last night - felt like the witch was there but she wasn't.

Anyhow, have agreed with dh (who is being far too cool) that I will test on Tuesday if AF hasn't shown up. That'll be CD48 - the day she showed up last cycle.

Hope you all are well!

Good attitude!

Officially a B cup now, which is a bit exciting. Been feeling a bit crampy for a few days, but got quite bad last night - felt like the witch was there but she wasn't.

Anyhow, have agreed with dh (who is being far too cool) that I will test on Tuesday if AF hasn't shown up. That'll be CD48 - the day she showed up last cycle.

Lol my dh said I should test again Monday. Keep us utd and fx for you! :dust:

Jbell thanks so much :) he picked it himself haha...
and the only way I can get through this ttc process again is to try and keep positive about it. :) With bug around I can't dwell or be sad bc then he gets upset too. Its more important to me to keep him happy than to be sad about AF. I feel blessed to be ble to try for a baby with the health issues I have I was told I might not ever concieve from a very young age.. like 12...

congrats on ur bfp tuberer!!

h&h 9 months hun!

xx

Thanks sbl & Jess. Hopefully you'll be soon. First time I ever had pre-AF sore boobs was when I came off bc - I reckon it's a sign of hormones doing something, at least.

when did u test??? and did u put pics up here??

xxx

Thanks sbl & Jess. Hopefully you'll be soon. First time I ever had pre-AF sore boobs was when I came off bc - I reckon it's a sign of hormones doing something, at least.

Well the pain would be worth a bfp! Congrats again. I'm at the doctors to get a blood test. I'll keep you guys posted.

Woke up this morning and my BBs are still sore. Seriously regretted not asking my doctor for a blood test so I called and I am now here waiting for one. I'll let you know the results. Finally, now I'll have my answers.

Woke up this morning and my BBs are still sore. Seriously regretted not asking my doctor for a blood test so I called and I am now here waiting for one. I'll let you know the results. Finally, now I'll have my answers.

Hope you get on OK, Jess.

ah delighted for u hun!!

whats ur due date??

xx

best of luck with docs hun

xx

whats ur due date??

Middle-end July.

(from LMP, 11th. But with long cycles, who knows? Digital test said 3+ weeks post conception, so before about 25th.)

My boobs have now settled a bit into their new size. I've got a hot water bottle fairly permanently attached to my tummy whenever possible though!

hey girlies!!!...can i join??

i am about 8 dpo, my BB's are so sore, esp on the sides. But they are always sore right after i ovulate. 2 weeks of sore BB's every month...ugh...sux...im hoping i can still get my BFP...praying actually!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->