Oh my darling kids...

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
can I just have one full night of sleep?

Went to bed at 8:30 last night as I was so tired.

First, Chase woke me up for a bottle.

Then Jayden last night at 12:30 wanting to know where mommy was as per usual. I finally quietly walked with him and laid him down and went back to bed. He whined some but did drift off to sleep by himself. This is a first!

Then Amanda woke me up as she'd had a bad dream. She didn't want to sleep in her bed so I brought her to the couch. I went back to bed. A few minutes later, she was waking me again as she wanted a blanket.

Then Chase woke me up twice after that.

6 times last night! Isn't waking a person up so many times a torture tactic?

:rofl:

oh leeanne :hugs: yes thats pure torture, hope they sleep better tonight x x

:hugs: I honestly don't know how you manage on so little sleep!

Wow, I don't know how you cope! :hug:

Not sure how I do it tbh.

Tonight starts baseball for 1.5 hours every evening - Amanda Monday and Wednesday and Jayden Tuesday and Thursday. I sure know how to add stuff to my routine. :rofl:

you know you make me not want to have any more kids right? :rofl: :rofl:

I'm the mascott for "You Only Want One Child, Trust Me." :rofl:

Then there's Jayden, typical boy. He's nicely bathed, clean and handsome and ready to go to school. Yep, right now, after all that, he's in a sandpile looking for snails. He has school in 15 minutes. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

as if Hannah weren't enough to put me off more kids :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

I think Chase is taking after Hannah recently!

Been a fun morning with him, let me tell ya. :hissy: And on top of that, when he doesn't get his own way or you take something from him...UGH!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can send you Hannah so you can compare?!? She's been a nightmare today too but she didn't sleep well last night so we think that's part of it. Should have heard her scream when her daddy took the laptop away from her :rofl:

Oh, yes, the laptop! Honey, I remember well with my other kids. Oh the fits they had when we took that away. ROFL!

Ok, pig pen is in the house and now have to take him to school. YAY!

Unfortunately, I have to wake up Chase. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"