OH my God BFP

spritey

Reaction score
So, yesterday I was whining on this board that :witch: had started. Really, I was just having cramps and one small drop of something like blood. After :witch: still would not show up and I was 2 days late, I tested.

:bfp: :bfp:

I'm totally stunned, I'm 36 and did not expect to get pregnant on the 2nd cycle off bcp (and the first cycle we didn't really time, wanted to wait to get one normal period).

Well, 3 years ago we also got bfp but I miscarried then at 8wk. So I'm not going overboard with celebration yet, I'm actually more worried than happy b/c the mc was so traumatic last time.

You all must have brought me good luck, because I got my bfp a few days after joining!

Congradulations hun, have a happy and healthy 9 months! x

congratulations.. can i just point out BFP announcments shouldnt be posted in the section there is a section for BFPs announcments.

BFP Announcments

Congratulations! I an on second cycle sine coming off bcp so you've cheered me up and given me hope! X

Congrats. :) I think you have cheered us all up. Gives us all hope. x

Congrats!!! AF is due anyday now for me and I felt her cramps this morning and that was it! Hopefull she doesn't show her face! Good luck 9 months down the road!

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum! I thought I would be here for a long time. I just hope I won't come back before I already have a bouncy happy child... I'm so worried about mc.

Thanks everyone for your good wishes! Just FYI, for those who are trying, I just did it around OV time (I thought I got it too early, hubby had to go on a business trip), no temp calculations or anything else. Last week, started getting AF cramps. Then, last weekend, my sense of smell suddenly went through the roof. I now think I understand dogs much better :). No sore boobs, nothing else. Just cramps and this new sensory experience (I literally smelled the scented dryer sheets in the cupboard under the sink in the kitchen from my bedroom, weird!).

Well done you! So nice to hear exciting news! Good luck!

Congratulations!!

Then, last weekend, my sense of smell suddenly went through the roof. I now think I understand dogs much better :). No sore boobs, nothing else. Just cramps and this new sensory experience (I literally smelled the scented dryer sheets in the cupboard under the sink in the kitchen from my bedroom, weird!).

We've just started NTNP this month and even hubby has noticed how my sense of smell has heightened! (I hope that could be a good sign for me) Although I think we'd be far too lucky to get it first time round.

ty babes me you my2girls can skip over to first trimester shortly but not just yet i wanna help my mates out here like they did for me

Congrats! I am so happy for you! Who really cares if you posted to the wrong place! It's celebration time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->