oh my god is this real?

PinkCupcakes

Reaction score
OH MY GOD
https://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s607/lizewing88/IMG_0129_zpsly0irzd0.jpg

I'm freaking out, this can't be real? Oh my god..... I started Metformin only two weeks before I Oed, what are the changes I catch the egg the very first time with Metformin? Holy cow....

I think I'm going to say it's negative until it gets darker... Then once it's dark then I'll tell OH...

Oh also, last night I had a dream within a dream, so realistic. In the dream within the dream I was pregnant, then in the dream I woke up and took a test and it was positive, then I woke up in real life and took this test....

Oh I'm also only 9DPO!

Eeeeeeeeep, I'm so shocked and nervous, I hope this is real!

EEEEEEEEEE I'm so scared to test tomorrow now, what if i get a BFN?

I wouldn't wait till morning I would hold pee and do a test in a few hours lol

Nicoley - Lol! But since it's so faint, I doubt another test would show anything especially if it's not FMU...It would probably make me sad with a BFN

I'm scared now, someone said in another thread it looks like a dye run..... Ugh now I'm terrified to take another test tomorrow, what if I get a BFN, I'll be so crushed

Sheeps, I really hope it's real.... On the dried up test now its barely visible...

https://i1308.photobucket.com/albums/s607/lizewing88/IMG_0132_zpsqavuncnf.jpg

I see it. does it have color? I can't tell on my phone

Sorry sweetie but when I tweaked it line looks curved not straight and looks like the dye ran a bit or its still the pee going across the test still, also can't pull any pink. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's the start to ur bfp good luck

Attachments

• PicsArt_02-07-02.37.09.jpg
    PicsArt_02-07-02.37.09.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 62
pink my smu tests always seemed to show darker than fmu. FX it's darker tomorrow! maybe try another brand?

Following GL!!!! Sending you all the + vibes in the world! I'm also hoping to conceive on metformin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->