Oh my god... It's happening...

Lullahbelle12

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Morning ladies,

Well... myself and OH spent Saturday night babysitting for my 7 month old nephew and we ended up staying over. We were laid in bed the next morning and my OH said 'wouldn't it be great if we had a little boy like XX' so anyway, we were talking and talking and ended up deciding to TTC as soon as my next AF is over (due 5th July)!!

I'm in a dream, I know it's only a month early but - IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

How on earth am I going to wait until AF????? This is the first time in my entire life that I've looked forward to it!!!!

PS: I am very nervous about joining the TTC ladies. Things seem very serious over there... can't I stay here where I'm all comfy and cosy???

xxx

thats fantastic hun!!! dont worry about ttc - they are lovely in that forum and full of support! So happy for you! hope you get your BFP soon! x

Good luck on getting a speedy BFP!

xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Woohoo!!!!
TTC can get quite intense because of all the emotions involved, just try and stay chilled and good luck with your :sex: then :bfp: then :crib:

:dust:

Wooooh thats amazing :happydance:
TBH i dont think i will go over to TTC until i'm having a problem TTC, i think i will just keep it to myself and kinda stay in here and there and if nothing happens (i get impatient) then i'll get more serious!! We're starting NTNP 3 months before the wedding he he he!!

That's great news! We'll try to make it extra fun for you in TTC! haha

Thats fantastic news :)
When I joined this site a year ago almost i was in TTC and never WTT (I wish i had found this site earlier!) and let me assure you i had some great times with the TTC ladies, Im sure you will fit in just swimmingly and God bless for your exciting time ahead x

Thanks Ladies,

I'm so so excited and I bet the TTC ladies are lovely and I can't wait to get to know them all better.

I'll stay where I am for now and have a dip into TTC to see what it's all about!

Good luck to everyone TTC at the mo!

xxxx

hi there im from ttc and were not serious w ehave a right laugh your more than welcome to join us but i understand you make friends like i have if i fell preg i would wanna stay in tcc xxx

hi there im from ttc and were not serious w ehave a right laugh your more than welcome to join us but i understand you make friends like i have if i fell preg i would wanna stay in tcc xxx

Hiya,

I meant more that the topic is serious and it's all about charting and all sorts of stuff that at my early stage seems really scary! I'm sure I'll be in the swing of things really quick but it is really daunting leaving WTT!

If all the ladies in TTC are as lovely as the ones who have replied to my thread, I'll feel at home in not time!!

Good luck getting your BFP and I'll see you over in TTC soon!!

xxx

I'm on my AF at the mo and when its done I'm moving across to TTC so I'll see you over there very soon! I know what you mean about it seeming quite serious but I'm going to be seeing how it goes for a while before worrying about temps and stuff.

Congrats! I was in the same boat...my OH and I were going to wait until later this year to get off BCPs but we decided to start now! It's very exciting! And I was worried about the TTC forums too but they're great and everyone is so supportive! Congrats to you and good luck!!

Hey Hon!!! Congrats on the upgrade to TTC and I hope you get a SUPER quick :bfp:!

I joined this site in Jan 2008 and went straight to TTC and then to LTTTC but I can assure you, the girlies there are amazing. If you want to temp or anything, some of them are EXPERTS and can give you all the advice you need!!!! :hugs:

:happydance: thats great news hun congratulations!! hope to see ur :bfp: soon

Aww that's fantastic!! You're very welcome to stay here :)

Take it easy and just enjoy it :) xx

aw this is funny as when i joined the forum i went straight to ttc and now iv graduated to first tri..i dont wana leave ttc!!! You get so comfortable in a section and all my wee mates are over there!! lol But i guess you dont have to move until your comfortable with it!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->