Oh my...

Klandagi

Reaction score
Hubby and I were going to wait until Halloween next year to try for #2, buuuuut we had a very romantic week leading up to out anniversary (Halloween) and it turns out I was ovulating through that time.

This morning I noticed some pink on the paper when I wiped... Just the tiniest peachy dusty rose bit in a bunch of mucus... Sure enough, run an ovulation calculator and I was ovulating from the 25th - 31st according to First Response. The pink is no longer around and I'm mildly twingey/crampy just like I was last time I got pregnant.

I haven't been taking prenatals, am getting them today just in case. Not an ideal situation, but we'll be over the moon. It's not like we made any real attempts to block conception :dohh: (bad us, I know. But we're married, happy, secure).

I think I'll test right around the 13th.

Good luck :) It never fails to amaze me how many "accidents" there are, yet it seems so hard for people who are actually trying!!

It took us six months of honest trying before we conceived our son. But I think with "accidents" the body is so much less stressed out about trying to conceive. It's really bizarre how that works. I just wished more "accidents" happened in loving households that welcomed them.

Yes me too!
I'm testing on the 14th. Let me know how you go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->