• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh no :( new mini lala...I dont like it!

yeah the comparison is BALLS, i dont even want it. im going to email again right now.

Laura what would you like to do get tthe blue swapped or returned ?

What a let down...they were almost becoming my favorite nappy until this

Claire just do a return- im not in LOVE with the white...its pretty but for 18 quid i can get waaaay prettier

The white is OK but the orange isnt as bright as i think it should be. The orange also looks faded

you can really tell the difference when the black is next to the others.
Its such a shame as I love my taxi circles one.
Mines being sent back.

Claire, are any of the colours bleeding into each other on yours? the green bleeds into the orange in several places on mine, wondered if that was the case on other colours too?

:( they are not as nice at all :cry:

I would swap them for some issys Claire they are really nice :thumbup:

haha sarah thats exactly what I told claire to do with mine! Swap it for a new issy....but will just get a refund for whenever they come in

Yea the ones i got are really gorgeous so i cant wait to see what the V2s look like :)

GAWD i'm so gutted been so so exited to get the issys :cry:

omg... that comparison pic is a shocker!!!

Poor Alix, what a stress! Tbh, I'd email mini lala too and let them know what you think.

I might do that femme!

I will check about the colour running..

I so want the white owls but theres none left i already emailed this morning about it, i was told i was one of their best customers aswell.. they wont think that now after complaining.. (although i did say i know its not their fault about the colour, however it is their fault for sendin me the wrong nappy!) :(

im going to cry in a corner

Cant see any colour running however there is a few areas on one of the blues which has white where the ink hasnt coloured the material at all and is a bit blotchy. The lines on all of them are definately not as clear cut as the old. Do you think maybe they moved to a cheaper printin company or something?!?

Certainly looks like they've been cutting corners... I was going to get a funky fleur too!

Alix said they have a new guy working sending the nappies out, she said he doesnt get why we get so worked up by it all :haha: But think she's trying to sort it out...she seems sooo stressed just now.

I just went and ordered some of the old ones :cry: I love them so much and if they all sell out and we're left with the crappy new ones i'll be gutted :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->