• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh no :( new mini lala...I dont like it!

Poor Alix she's been having it from all angles lately. I had a little moan a few days ago too... (but in a nice way!)

Still can't believe how crap they look :cry:

Wow this has really put me off buying any of these :( such a shame as they look so pretty

My last emails have been from sophie, maybe shes new and packed the order wrong or something, who knows. im really gutted though. If id known i wouldnt of got it and then wouldnt of missed out on the white owls issy :cry:

Will there not be owl issy V2s??? Am pretty sure she will...she's meant to be getting them in any day now me thinks??

I dunno! That was what i was asking and didnt get a straight answer on it so im not sure.. She was chatting and telling me about the inserts and didnt say........ i HOPE SO tho!

Wow that comparison pic is shocking!!

I had a look at these glad i didnt order any now.

The subdued colours in themselves arent too much of a problem but if your a mini lala customer you're going expect the same brightness as the others so its right you'd be dissapointed.

I always hate complaining but when you are paying for it, we shouldnt feel bad, its our money and we should get what we expected :)

x

she said in June sarah- im going to get a refund on the LaLa and go get issys instead for sure...

there are about 6 minky ones i want but i'l probably limit myself to 3 due to the pennies...

i think there is owls in the V2s...i dislike the owls....and remember thinking 'Whats with all these ruddy owls!!!'

I know but she also said she was hoping they would arrive the same time as the mini lalas were going out.. so early June :)
:lol: I LOVE the owls Laura... i hate lots of the other ones though :wacko:

:rofl: ruddy owls haha!

I just like the white one!! :D

Im going to wait (again) till june for issys, ive been waiting ages for these thats why im annoyed. they get the order wrong AND the colour is shocking! I think i will write to MiniLaLa themselves,

i think Alix needs to check out what shes getting, its one thing being shown a photograph of a product and agreeing but all people had to go off for these lalas were digital images, then it would help with the stress of peed of customers

I think the problem is... the original lalas were such great quality that there was no reason not to trust that these would be any different. Plus, people bought them on that same pretence so are as guilty as Alix of trusting them based on the original model.

*Big Alix fan over here*

Teehee me also... Its really sad that they just are not the same quality...though i love the new label :dohh:

ooh im not slating alix lol i think shes great, i just think rather than going off digital images, proper sample photos should have been supplied,

one of the reasons i stopped meself lol

It didnt sound like you were :hugs: Yea it was a shame they didnt have any 'real' photos :nope:

yeah should of been real photos provided from australia, Its not her fault the colour is so bad, but then if i was them i probably wouldnt of been happy to supply those new ones to my customers, Maybe its just a bad batch who knows

i think everyone would have bought them anyway even if their promotional images had been released for the pre-sale as the original ones were so good, even if they looked slightly faded in the pics you would have most probably shrugged it off as down to shitty images...

its all down to Mini La La reducing their quality....tut tut, shoddy work for such pretty nappies :nope:

tbh the only one that tempted me was the black n pink one, it looked gorjuss on the wetbag pic so even the photos can be decieving

yeah the photos were decieveing, and it is all the fault of the company trying to get them made cheaper no doubt! The first batch were amazing quality!

btw sez did you get my FB, got the CT replacement FINALLY for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"